Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Shining

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:181535524

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

OK I love the server but i made 1 before (a ban protest and I didn't find the demo file with lots of comments) and i couldn't get the demo file and i don't want that many
comments
so just give the evidence in the comments (and of course what you want to give like -1 +1)banned for walls (Reason I wanna be unbanned is) : OK the only thing i got is eve HUD on my game files a little add on for heads that makes em yellow (that's why id always kill with head shots) NEVER got anything else but i might replace it with another HUD NOT lying but i had another friend in spec mode on my screen of what i saw except with their mods and no yellow heads and thing is if you do it like that its LIKE wall hacks but they'd say where they are cause it'll show my perspective with the thing you see your teammates health when the rounds starts and outline so that"s what it made so suspicious and couple times my friend scared me by yelling into mic but i got plenty of kills (don't forget in the demo that it was a should be CP_ORANGEx3 map with my EXACT LOADOUT which I ain't gonna say so if I see it for myself with nothing no hats no special sniper no rename thing then... i'm done with life.

While the evidence gathered on our servers is not enough to warrant a permanent ban, there is a demo of you on another server which clearly shows you aiming and locking on to enemy heads through walls.

The demo has been reviewed by our tf2 higher ups as well as a few other staff members. That demo in conjunction with your toxic chat history and spam despite several warnings from staff has made us come to the conclusion to not unban you. However, if you still want to be unbanned, please follow this link: Want To Get Unbanned? | Xeno Gamers

Feel free to add to my post if i missed anything @Basquiat @Vexx @Sesh @mrnutty12

~closed

Edited by virr (see edit history)