james8470

Gone for 7 days + Minecraft update

I'm leaving on christmas vacation tomorrow for like 6-7 days.

Don't worry about the Minecraft server too much, I worked on it all day today and got it mostly finished, I left a wonderful packet of chores for @Amymaniac and @XHina_sanX to do (as well as @Rhododendron :U) which should have the server finished perhaps before even I get back. (it's probably only like a couple days work, but Amy and Hina have the burden of sorting though my work which could take another day or more) please finish it guys I'm sorry I failed

I'm just going to throw this out right now: I'm going to resign as soon as the Minecraft server is up.

I've done a terrible job and the expected release date of the server has been thrown back at least twice now. There's like 5 other reasons I have for resigning as well, I'll have to talk about them later I have like 50 things to do right now and I'm really fucking sick.

So, why am I announcing my registration early? Well, before you yell "fuck you james you're going on vacation when there's a server to finish!!" I just want ya'll to know that you have my deepest advanced apologies for all the delays and I'm making up for it the best I can. I will NOT resign until the factions server is released, as much as I want to be free of this obligation, I owe you motherfucking XenoGamers at least the release of the server before I leave the MC team.

Eh, I have a lot more to say about this but I'll do it in my actual resignation.

Bye :P