Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

Stop running so many votes!

It is getting annoying when you try to rebel, and the lame @*$*$ people who keep running multiple votes one after another asking stupid questions like( who do u like better, whats you favorite drink, etc). This is hindering me from playing the game, and rebelling because when i go to change weapons and a vote is up it delays my chance to get a kill.

This is almost admin abuse, considering I'm playing the game and a vote pops up every 2 mins or so, and instead of switching to a primary gun i hit 1 and vote for pepis or coke. STOP running so many votes during the game, a few every now and then is acceptable, but when you are doing it and it is messing with the game. You are close to abusing admin if not doing so by miss using the votes, so STOP!

Yeah like votes should only be used when it's something to do with the server (about RTV's, Map change, or seeing if anyone wants to join one of our other servers) BUT it shouldn't be spammed to the extent of what MajorB is saying. Once in a while for a joke is okay too, but please don't abuse. I'll leave this post open for discussion.

MajorB I did TWO votes. And you were the only one complaining. It's a game and you should be to have a fun time, just cause I made two votes that everyone laughed at and you were the only one *****ing doesnt make it abuse.

I did not, directly say it was just you, I am saying in general as you should know by now, I'm not complaining, Just reporting administrative mistakes, In which case you should try to learn from instead of bashing people.

There are multiple people, who do far more spamming of votes then you ever do. I used the last one I seen as a example, I did not know or care who started it. It is just annoying to have to deal with, when it cost me points. It is not fun then, so please stop.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Pretty sick move Rexx.

I did not, directly say it was just you, I am saying in general as you should know by now, I'm not complaining, Just reporting administrative mistakes, In which case you should try to learn from instead of bashing people.

There are multiple people, who do far more spamming of votes then you ever do. I used the last one I seen as a example, I did not know or care who started it. It is just annoying to have to deal with, when it cost me points. It is not fun then, so please stop.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Pretty sick move Rexx.

Ahh, okay.