Nyxll

Why can't I link my steam here?

Question

I did not create the new account here from my Steam account, and now I am having problems linking my steam. I have been going to account settings, but it is not there. So I went to put my steam info on "About me" on my profile page. Still nothing. I've also been consistently clicking update and validate ID when I thought I made progress, still nothing. Is there anything I am doing wrong? 

4 answers to this question

Pretty sure linking your steam profile is disabled right now. We just changed forums a month or two ago, so some stuff is still in the works. This includes the steam account linking and the forum hub.

The feature is currently disabled as far as I know. You were able to on the xG v9 site but this site (v10) currently doesn’t allow linking for sign in at this time(past account creation) You however can link your steam account to your profile to display some of the content from your steam profile such as games, playtime, etc.

Try seeing if this link takes you to the proper place: https://xenogamers.com/profile/42889-nyxll/?tab=node_steam_steamprofile

18 hours ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

The feature is currently disabled as far as I know. You were able to on the xG v9 site but this site (v10) currently doesn’t allow linking for sign in at this time(past account creation) You however can link your steam account to your profile to display some of the content from your steam profile such as games, playtime, etc.

Try seeing if this link takes you to the proper place: https://xenogamers.com/profile/42889-nyxll/?tab=node_steam_steamprofile

I've done what the instructions say, I am just saying that I do not know how to even display my Steam as you say. All I can even do at all is populate my Steam ID in the "About me" section of my profile, and to no progress. I am just saying that I still don't know as the instructions is currently vague to me.

12 hours ago, Nyxll said:

I've done what the instructions say, I am just saying that I do not know how to even display my Steam as you say. All I can even do at all is populate my Steam ID in the "About me" section of my profile, and to no progress. I am just saying that I still don't know as the instructions is currently vague to me.

That’s what my instructions are for, I just worded it strangely I guess.  Sorry for the confusion.