Darrth

In the span of a minute

Do you have any video of this, you can type "record freekiller" in console in order to record a round, this will automatically save into your CSGO folders. Btw, "record freekiller" is just the command it isn't just for freekillers if you saw someone "trolling" and/or "being toxic" this is considered disrespect which isn't accepted on these servers. Any incidences are figured out easier with a video demo.

This is just for future reference.

Bot

If your computer can run shadowplay it's good in case moments like this happens. I know it's a lot to ask to record games but if you see poop going down I recommend you start to record.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:55 PM, Dannypicacho said:

If your computer can run shadowplay it's good in case moments like this happens. I know it's a lot to ask to record games but if you see poop going down I recommend you start to record.

Funny thing is I usually run shadowplay and never even thought about this, I am officially a potato. 

The 3 kids were being toxic to me since I run a strict warden they got mad and started "harassing" me (I hate that word and I use it as loosely as possible). Apparently @Bleed saw them and banned them all for 6 hours