Edit History

SoundsSmores

SoundsSmores

Ok after actually reading some of these posts ive realized that this topic is pretty dumb. Like holy crap its a trade server, you shouldn't even get mad in a trade server. Trade servers are supposed to be casual. God please dont remove crits,  i dont want to actually play seriously or try just to kill someone. I want to be able to use my " get memed on" bind when i get a crit that saves me from a better player. Basicly what im saying is come for the gameplay stay for the memes and crits are a vital part to that

SoundsSmores

SoundsSmores

I think we should have 100% crits. Think aboit it, if everyone has crits then the game is balanced and only those who can aim can win. ( jk)

Ok after actually reading some of these posts ive realized that this topic is pretty dumb. Like holy crap its a trade server, you shouldn't even get mad in a trade server. Trade servers are supposed to be casual. God please dont remove crits,  i dont want to actually play seriously or try just to kill someone. I want to be able to use my " get memed on" bind when i get a crit that saves me from a better player. Basicly what im saying is come for the gameplay stay for the memes and crits are a vital part to that

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    MinerTeddy Tatost Red