Edit History

MinerTeddy

MinerTeddy

Side-clarification

@Bot for a witness on clouds

@char was freekilled

@Genocide was a CT on clouds

CT_Slay3r or however it is spelled witnessed a large amount of issues as well.

In regards to the swapping and banning, I was just being an idiot with the command and swapped on accident. The 2 day team ban was intended and, as I have explained, was the result of many complains regarding freekilling, baiting, and inexperienced wardening. I (verbally) told CTs multiple times to look at the rules, elaborate better on their commands, and to stop baiting. @Bot also used all chat to make a notice about CTs killing many Ts early on in the rounds and stated that they must be clear with their orders.

44 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

in about 40 rounds I'd say I got knifed 11 times

That means you likely baited for a quarter of your playtime? On Nexzoid you also started as a CT, got swapped to T through autoswap for the guard ratio, and then got re-swapped to CT due to an error.

The only thing that I could think this baiting charge would be for is being comfortable around people i know go for LR 9/10 time.

That's still baiting. Throughout the maps you, again as I have said, ran near/adjacent to groups of terrorists.

Ok now for the free killing ok we have two on cloud first one (it was lr and he wanted to do nine colors with the other Marinekid the other ct. so they were both on and he said start it. as i was close door button he said wait and tried to leave color as it was descending and died. number two i had like 6 guys rushing me in cloud which none of them should had i was explaining rules for diving game i included during the rules that they would start when i say go later down the rules i told them the first three people to get in the water wins, and without saying go all 6 t's rushed the water where i was standing and i shot the first one thinking he had a bomb bc he moved from a freeze then all 5 others are going to i stop shooting realizing what i said and then one jumps at me (not at the water) and knifes me i shoot and kill him but one of my recoil shots on the ak headshotted a dude to the left. he was about 3 inches from my crosshair (i have a ultrawide monitor) I was slayed to this which was fine with me i didnt want to make a big deal.

You didn't go down and rules for the dive context, actually. You only stated that "we are taking the first three Ts to the cyan pool," without having stated that we must dive, so we just ran to the cyan pool and froze. The freekill was handled by Bot, but the main issue is how consistently you've had close encounters with your back turned to Ts.

Now to Summer Prison. I was not warden and we had 3 CT's the guy infront of me pressed the button while the warden was giving commands for a bit i thought he was the warden. So nobody realizes its a free day because he was giving rules about the time the doors opened he said walk out afk freeze when i say go 2 people walked out right away i shot and killed one and the other was killed by a different ct. the other ct not the warden was knifed and we got shot down. Now for the freekill. We were going outside and i was warden i put down a marker in the main cell area and told them to freeze there as one is bhopping towards me saying i didnt give a time and i shoot and kill him. Zoom 3 minutes into the round im being asked in voicechat by marinekid why i killed him im not sure if he didnt see it but he slays me and thats over with.

For the first incident, I repeated in all chat that it was a freeday and slayed you for freekilling a T who was out. You literally said "Let's thin down the numbers a bit" and killed a T, along with ShiftyKeki, while those terrorists were obeying the afk freeze order. You also fail to mention that I gave verbal warnings on baiting and armory ledge camping, told you not to instruct a T to break down a vent (the plywood on summer), and called out your favoritism during a game of four corners.

I hope i get unbanned. idk that all i have to say i was banned unfairly and without warning or anything to prove myself as he wouldnt talk to me in chat

I repeated multiple times on Nexzoid the reasons for which you were banned, listed instances of your baiting, freekilling, and rulebreaking, and literally gave you the link to the forums for your protest. As I have stated, 2 days was fairly lenient for what I observed in spectator for the entire duration of summer jail and while dead for clouds. Usually for minor rule breaking, an hour or more is sufficient for a newer player to the server to become more familiarized with the rules. However, with the warnings provided and amount of complaints/incidences, I used my judgement to issue you a 2 day ban.

Edit: Also, baiting does not always result in a knife death (hence why you make it to LR), but you still did a large amount.

MinerTeddy

MinerTeddy

@Bot for a witness on clouds

@char was freekilled

@Genocide was a CT on clouds

CT_Slay3r or however it is spelled witnessed a large amount of issues as well.

In regards to the swapping and banning, I was just being an idiot with the command and swapped on accident. The 2 day team ban was intended and, as I have explained, was the result of many complains regarding freekilling, baiting, and inexperienced wardening. I (verbally) told CTs multiple times to look at the rules, elaborate better on their commands, and to stop baiting. @Bot also used all chat to make a notice about CTs killing many Ts early on in the rounds and stated that they must be clear with their orders.

39 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

in about 40 rounds I'd say I got knifed 11 times

That means you likely baited for a quarter of your playtime? On Nexzoid you also started as a CT, got swapped to T through autoswap for the guard ratio, and then got re-swapped to CT due to an error.

22 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

The only thing that I could think this baiting charge would be for is being comfortable around people i know go for LR 9/10 time.

That's still baiting. Throughout the maps you, again as I have said, ran near/adjacent to groups of terrorists.

30 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

Ok now for the free killing ok we have two on cloud first one (it was lr and he wanted to do nine colors with the other Marinekid the other ct. so they were both on and he said start it. as i was close door button he said wait and tried to leave color as it was descending and died. number two i had like 6 guys rushing me in cloud which none of them should had i was explaining rules for diving game i included during the rules that they would start when i say go later down the rules i told them the first three people to get in the water wins, and without saying go all 6 t's rushed the water where i was standing and i shot the first one thinking he had a bomb bc he moved from a freeze then all 5 others are going to i stop shooting realizing what i said and then one jumps at me (not at the water) and knifes me i shoot and kill him but one of my recoil shots on the ak headshotted a dude to the left. he was about 3 inches from my crosshair (i have a ultrawide monitor) I was slayed to this which was fine with me i didnt want to make a big deal.

You didn't go down and rules for the dive context, actually. You only stated that "we are taking the first three Ts to the cyan pool," without having stated that we must dive, so we just ran to the cyan pool and froze. The freekill was handled by Bot, but the main issue is how consistently you've had close encounters with your back turned to Ts.

23 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

Now to Summer Prison. I was not warden and we had 3 CT's the guy infront of me pressed the button while the warden was giving commands for a bit i thought he was the warden. So nobody realizes its a free day because he was giving rules about the time the doors opened he said walk out afk freeze when i say go 2 people walked out right away i shot and killed one and the other was killed by a different ct. the other ct not the warden was knifed and we got shot down. Now for the freekill. We were going outside and i was warden i put down a marker in the main cell area and told them to freeze there as one is bhopping towards me saying i didnt give a time and i shoot and kill him. Zoom 3 minutes into the round im being asked in voicechat by marinekid why i killed him im not sure if he didnt see it but he slays me and thats over with.

For the first incident, I repeated in all chat that it was a freeday and slayed you for freekilling a T who was out. You literally said "Let's thin down the numbers a bit" and killed a T, along with ShiftyKeki, while those terrorists were obeying the afk freeze order. You also fail to mention that I gave verbal warnings on baiting and armory ledge camping, told you not to instruct a T to break down a vent (the plywood on summer), and called out your favoritism during a game of four corners.

29 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

I hope i get unbanned. idk that all i have to say i was banned unfairly and without warning or anything to prove myself as he wouldnt talk to me in chat

I repeated multiple times on Nexzoid the reasons for which you were banned, listed instances of your baiting, freekilling, and rulebreaking, and literally gave you the link to the forums for your protest. As I have stated, 2 days was fairly lenient for what I observed in spectator for the entire duration of summer jail and while dead for clouds. Usually for minor rule breaking, an hour or more is sufficient for a newer player to the server to become more familiarized with the rules. However, with the warnings provided and amount of complaints/incidences, I used my judgement to issue you a 2 day ban.