ABlueSkittle123

Replace Balloon Race with Jump?

Jump or Balloon Race?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Replace Balloon Race with Jump?

• Jump Server with Jump maps/Jump Academy
    • Keep Balloon Race

Question

I would like to see if the community would like to replace balloon race with a jump server because based on the previous vote with jump and mge a lot of people seemed to like the idea of a jump map and because Balloon race isn't used often I wanted to ask if people would like for it to be replaced with jump.

3 answers to this question

Easy +1. Balloonrace is probably the least played server we have, including Zombie Fortress and General Trade. Jump would bring people from TGH and Surf because they'd want to try something different and jump is something I feel as though most people can enjoy.

Zombie Fortress actually has people playing, although mostly because of population events. General trade and Balloon Race are never used, both should be replaced. Perhaps one with jump and the other with skill surf?

4 hours ago, Tatost said:

Zombie Fortress actually has people playing, although mostly because of population events. General trade and Balloon Race are never used, both should be replaced. Perhaps one with jump and the other with skill surf?

I've actually seen quite a few people on General Trade, like literally for no reason. No populate event or anything. I honestly can't remember the last time Zombie Fortress had above 3 people on the server.

I feel as though skill surf would completely divide the surf players up. I don't think that's what we'd want, personally.