Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

[xG] Shadows425

Member Name: Penguin

Player's Name: [xG] Shadows425

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16237325

Ban Request Reason: He killed me and only me for no reason, he was mad at me because I rebelled the last round and killed him, so he started being butthurt and freekilled me, then left. He's an xG member so he should know he can't do this. Proof:

Sorry it's a .dem, but my fraps is derped.

MediaFire

To view it:

1 place it in your cstrike folder

2 open css

3 open console and type demoui

4 select shadows

I think Fahad got it on video too.

let it also be known of the MASSIVE admin and member disrespect that penguin had been talking. and total fair game when he's continuous trash talking. mind you all, i also killed myself after freekilling him. and yes i admit to doing it. not saying its right, just needed. appologies all around.

Proof? And No I wasn't. I rebelled and you freekilled. That's what happened. You got butthurt, spammed disrespect in mic chat, and freekilled me.

Well, Sorry I'm saying the truth, You did freekill me because you were mad at me for killing you the round before #butthurt.

Explain how I was disrespecting anyone? I killed you, I played the game. I don't disrespect admins because I know/love all of them (Sept a few, but those ppl weren't there)

shhh.. Shadow is now being banned for a day.. than ct ban. Just because u slay urself don't make it right, You purposely freekilled. ~CLOSED