Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

How my MLB: The Show team is doing

We got a solo HR from Barry Bonds in the top of the 11th. Looking to get the W here. Thanks for the support firends

I'd always support an old friend, hopefully you can come back stronger after that loss to make it to playoffs.

We went on a tear guys!!! Currently have a 6 game lead in the division and Jake Odorizzi is in the Cy Young hunt! What a turnaround season for the Brewers, led on offense by a 36 year old, rookie Barry Bonds and Samuel Sosa. Go Brewers Go!

Congrats! #1 fan right here! I'll be at every game I can in my usual seats, if not I'll be staying tuned for updates!

Hey guys! Long time no see, we're on a pretty good run with a record of 56-34. Looking to take first place in the division and a post season birth!!

Some huge wins in the division to give the Brewers a commanding lead! 71-52 is the record, ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

We won the world series!!! With a record of 101-61 to finish the year, we got taken to 7 games in the NLCS but triumphed. We quickly swept the Cleveland Indians in the World Series and are the champs, baby! Looking forward to next seasons draft (5/25/2020).

Thank you all for your support (Chrono)!