Sign in to follow this  
ToasterBurner

ToasterBurner

Member Name: ToasterBurner

What game?: Counter Strike

Your In-Game Name: Toaster Burner/Duck Huhgger

Player's Steam ID: gangstaboi845

Ban Reason: I have no idea why i was banned. I went to the shower and let my brother play. When i finished showering i came back to find myself permabanned

Unban Reason: I love xg and all i play is xgJailbreak when I'm playing CSS. Many people know me, im not a freekiller or mass freekiller. Vero Jr. is my friend ask him he knows i wouldnt freekill/mass freekill.

-1 Sorry but I was playing with you earlier you kept breaking the rules and people didn't like you being CT and such. Also you said you were "leaving" you just switched your name =|

I don't know about the whole your brother did it, but you freekilled someone and left early today.

Then you freekilled the person who got lr and left right away so I server banned you for week.

-1 Yea sorry, but i was on when you were on earlier, many people wanted you off CT for your freekilling,Also, thats eveyones excuse that "their brother is playing and it wasnt my fault",You had broken many rules during the period you were on.

Member Name: ToasterBurner

What game?: Counter Strike

Your In-Game Name: Toaster Burner/Duck Huhgger

no just leave it for a week,i doubt he has a brother,hes like 8 and hes a horrible ct he baits all the time

Player's Steam ID: gangstaboi845

Ban Reason: I have no idea why i was banned. I went to the shower and let my brother play. When i finished showering i came back to find myself permabanned

Unban Reason: I love xg and all i play is xgJailbreak when I'm playing CSS. Many people know me, im not a freekiller or mass freekiller. Vero Jr. is my friend ask him he knows i wouldnt freekill/mass freekill.

no just leave it for a week,i doubt he has a brother,hes like 8 and hes a horrible ct he baits all the time

rexx you say everyone who does this stuff is like under 10 :p andd I agree with herpes, perm ct ban untill trusted :)

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

[/color]

THIS is your steam id: STEAM_0:1:24562588

Remove week ban and replace it with a ct ban?

NO!! just leave the SERVER ban!please thats how we crack these fattys,dont let em have Any food for a week,not just make em eat healthy food.

After careful examination we have decided to not unban you.

This could have been from numerous reason such as having a ban record,

failing to submit valid information or lying about the specific details related to your ban.

You will not be unbanned.

Please try again in a couple of weeks