Sign in to follow this  
Peechis_Jr

killerxdeagle

-1 sounds annoying, and just doesn't sound like hes gonna fit in.

how would i not fit in? I have a passion for gaming, most others do too. Look plain and simple, i love mc, css, and what brought those too me, xG. I hav to much respect for xG, its mods and admins, and its servers.

I already banned you for wearing the [xG:A] tag, that's impersonating an admin.

it was xG:F. i never posed as an admin. I never ment to even have that. I was confused

I already banned you for wearing the [xG:A] tag, that's impersonating an admin.

There's no way he could have been in our servers with xG:A since our plug in automatically kicks if you don't actually have powers.

are you even a member? no. why arnt you banned for mic spamming please. its a submisson and your not a admin mod or for that fact a member

Zapper is a member and he is furry subclan coleader so incorrect

Tag before acceptance

I don't think you know, but its a common mistake cause people think that you wear the tag when you get added to the steam group.

Anyways, +1 for the dude. Give him some slack people, its not like he was impersonating one of the members, plus he donated about $40-50 to the server. He should get a chance

I don't think you know, but its a common mistake cause people think that you wear the tag when you get added to the steam group.

Anyways, +1 for the dude. Give him some slack people, its not like he was impersonating one of the members, plus he donated about $40-50 to the server. He should get a chance

ty pyro and all others