Sign in to follow this  
Lmao

Lmao

Member Name: Lmao

In-Game Name: A Scenic Route

Steam ID: STEAM:0:1:30616025

Game Time: I've been playing CSS since '09, I've had like 3 diff accounts because I was vac banned for "harassment" and I've been playing Minecraft since early '11

Helpful Skills: I'm 13 and NOT squeaky :3. I'm a pretty good AWP sniper, I can make intros for youtube videos and I like to have fun. Nobody really knows me though. I haven't played on your guy's server much either. Maybe like 4 days ago I first started lol but still I think I'd make a great member to the community because if you like to have fun and rape CT's in jailbreak then BE MY FRIEND.

Ez hear me out ok so first off if I've never seen someone on there probably on late at night soo I don't know.(u have me there) But also if we are going to accept someone into the clan we need to see if they are trolling or just found this clan and just applied. Soo I change that -1 to a 0. I need to here what other people have to say about him.

I agree with serbian, haven't even seen you on once. I wont -1 for this reason, but i wont -1 either. You should play for a couple weeks, or atleast one, and re-apply.