Sign in to follow this  
JustinBieber

Why is XG full of downies?

as much as i hate justin bieber cuz he has a voice,i respect that man. Im in honors math,hockey,tennis,soccer,and basketball.i need a girlfriend :(

I completely agree with Herpes, let them do what they want.

Also saying that xG is full of downies and if I can recall arn't you in xG so your calling yourself a downie? rofl

You cant really represent xG when u make posts like these.

You guys do realize that just because you can't get on everyday all day doesn't mean you quit xg.

sure you won't be model members who get upgraded weekly but that doesn't mean you can't support xg.

I get on when it's convinent for me, and heres how.

Occasional forum posts while doing homework.

Occasionally game time from 9-10 eastern. thats when I have time.

You know what I'm doing?

Soccer.

Girlfriend.

Job.

AP classes.

And I can still represent xG hard.

So listen, and listen well. Just because you're not on 7 hours a day doesn't mean you're not a vital asset.

If you quit for a reason outside of not having time, Don't come back the next day. Show yourself some self-respect. Wait a week. God don't seem so desperate. Treat it like a girl. If you dump a girl but realize you made a mistake, don't go crying back. Wait a bit and make her want you back.

I hate people that try to talk for a whole and not for themselves, I'm sure JB is the only one that feels this way. Everyone else is like, eh DO WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU WANT!

I hate people that try to talk for a whole and not for themselves, I'm sure JB is the only one that feels this way. Everyone else is like, eh DO WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU WANT!

Oh, I apologize.

Members keep leaving for shitty reasons because they are unable to manage their own life's affairs so they say.

I would understand that if they didn't continue playing practically the same amount.

Yes I have downs you silly furry.

But then again, It would appear I have at least one person who semi agrees with me Snoopy, hop off my .

Herpes, off my .

Duckii, you have your way of doing things, and I have mine. Mine's being a blunt . ez.

I'm sorry, don't tell me to get off your . I'm sick of seeing your posts always flaming others for their own decisions. Gtfo, or grow up.

I'm sorry, don't tell me to get off your . I'm sick of seeing your posts always flaming others for their own decisions. Gtfo, or grow up.

I only flame if their decisions are childish.

You're silly.

hop off my

what ? lol

But seriously, all you been doing is bash and flame people for what they want to do. Grow up & act like your real age

"show others respect and u will be shown respect back", ppl can do what they want, if they want to leave, let them. and besides, real life issues are more important than css, so if ppl have to leave in order to get their issues handled with, then let it be. no reason to insult them for leaving the clan, and some ppl can multitask and some cant

Dawg JB real talk shawty, You rage about the shittest stuff. Like who the cares if someone leaves? Are you trying to tell people don't leave? Its not like your married to them am I right or am I right? And I was never on your rod from start since you joined xG I hated your foolish ways which you have presented to me...AGAIN!

Like Herps said, Gtfo or Grow up because I'm on his ing rod!

Like holla back shawty!