Sign in to follow this  
JustinBieber

Why is XG full of downies?

Dawg JB real talk shawty, You rage about the shittest stuff. Like who the cares if someone leaves? Are you trying to tell people don't leave? Its not like your married to them am I right or am I right? And I was never on your rod from start since you joined xG I hated your foolish ways which you have presented to me...AGAIN!

Like Herps said, Gtfo or Grow up because I'm on his ing rod!

Like holla back shawty!

hop off my , you relate these people to marriage, nah nig, i view these people as individuals man who have trouble managing their time, nig I was simply making the friendly suggestion that people stay around a bit less active instead of quitting. yahur?

Papi, to be completely honest I like you, this wasn't directed at you.

Oh and snoopy, I have no ill malice towards you or anyone in xG, I view you guys as people on the internet. nothing more.

And we view you lower than " people on the internet" you flame where you are not welcome, and you have no response other than: Get off my . I really wish you could use the intelligence that you "claim" to have to think of something else, its like you have ing terets.

You do realize that guys just because you can't get on everyday all day does mean you quit xg.

sure you would be model members who get upgraded weekly but that does mean you can support xg.

I get hard ons when it's not convinent for me, and here's how.

Frequent forum posts while doing homework.

Frequent game time from 10-9 eastern. Thats when I don't have time.

You know what I'm doing?

Nothing

And I can still get hard by representing xG .

So listen, and listen well. Just because you're on 7 hours a day does mean you're a vital asset.

If you quit for a reason outside of having time, Do come back the next day. Show others some self-respect. Wait a year. God does seem so desperate. Treat it like a computer. If you dump a computer but realize you made a mistake, re-download everything. Wait a bit and make it work again.

fix'd

You do realize that guys just because you can't get on everyday all day does mean you quit xg.

sure you would be model members who get upgraded weekly but that does mean you can support xg.

I get hard ons when it's not convinent for me, and here's how.

Frequent forum posts while doing homework.

Frequent game time from 10-9 eastern. Thats when I don't have time.

You know what I'm doing?

Nothing

And I can still get hard by representing xG .

So listen, and listen well. Just because you're on 7 hours a day does mean you're a vital asset.

If you quit for a reason outside of having time, Do come back the next day. Show others some self-respect. Wait a year. God does seem so desperate. Treat it like a computer. If you dump a computer but realize you made a mistake, re-download everything. Wait a bit and make it work again.

fix'd

This is much better<3

He's actually making logical sense here. Not only are most of you guys being preoccupied with the clan, you're distracting your daily duties. If you have enough time to be online, that's good, but if you don't. You shouldn't get online everyday just to be contributing member of xG. I don't recommend getting on everyday, xG is just a clan online meaning that it could be split up at any time. Time is limitless as the wind, enjoy life and fulfill it to the fullest. Also, you guys are still young including myself, meaning that your future may be in jeopardy at any moment.

Thanks

People's Own Ethical/Personal Perspective > A Reasonable, Logical based one.

Obviously it isn't always right, and a lot of the time it isn't, but the fact that you made the right decision for yourself at that moment in time shows you have time to care about your own well-being versus your rep in the clan. People build this criteria because they believe they cannot represent xG if they are not active members. This can be true or false, because it's a wide range of opinions from different people. I represent xG as an example of a young member who can be just as mature as a 16 year old. Obviously I DO represent something, but some people can't represent anything without being active.

I understand what you are saying 110%, but a more logical path isn't always the right one for every person.