Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Homecoming this week

I never had a legit girlfriend. Luckily I don't have feelings anymore :.D

I'm pretty sure sexual frustration turned me into a sociopath.

P.S. Duckii Jr. don't feel bad, you're only a freshman (right?), you have you entire high school career to get es.

I have the most perfect girl ever that I'm going to homecoming with. She's beautiful, funny, amazing, all of it.

Not helping? Sorry, just braggin'...

dude i know how you feel,im in 8th grade and i have a huge crush on this beautiful,smart,sweet, and nice blonde. But im too shy BUT EVEN THOUGH!im planning to ask her for a dance at our graduation dance and take it from there.ad if i get bigger balls ill do it before like in the valentines dance ;)

It's not a big deal bro... I have heard from a bunch of awesome seniors to just go and enjoy the fun! You don't really need a girlfriend... Other than that one time, I say NO to girls... I am not going to let them control MY life... I am single, prob. always will be, and enjoying life to its fullest... Life is awesome, it will always be, so don't let girls control ANYTHING in your life! Because it is YOURS and I have never been kissed or whatever.... Don't let them your life up bro! Keep your head up high, work hard, and live life to it's fullest! Best luck, laith

I have the most perfect girl ever that I'm going to homecoming with. She's beautiful, funny, amazing, all of it.

Not helping? Sorry, just braggin'...

Ahah, i agree with you Herpes, I really like your girl too, and she just asked me to home comming :3

xP Joking, but i have my own beutiful, special one, you know. The kind that wears spandex just to taunt you when you come over ;P

Duckiijr, my first kiss was Gr.6 It was a great year for me, but the day after it happened she dumped me. I got over her, and had many other girls who i dated, not all them were perfect and some I regret because they treated my like garbage. But don't worry, talk to the girls, get them to trust you and help them through problems then ask them to go out with you, but for homecoming, I NEVER go with people, it just limits you. Just ask girls if they want to dance, whats the worst thing that could happen? They say no. So? I know it seems hard, but others will want to dance. Just have fun. <3