Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

DazNukem

Member Name: DazNukem

In-Game Name: Daz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30922716

Game Time: 565 hours

Helpful Skills: great shot, i am duke nukem, smart person.

oh hey btw guys, im a skilled graphics artist, im good at digipainting, photomanipulation, graphic design

but i didnt think you guys cared about that, until i saw the art section or w/e its called

ive had some problems with him in the past, mostly admin disrespect and stuff like that, so i had to ban him i think twice, but everything else he is good in, he just needs to learn not to shittalk admins and to realize that we can only do so much adn that we cant slay someone based on their word, unless it was super obvious (a lot of ppl saying he freekilled, the person admitting he freekilled), vouche is neither for now but i might switch depending on how he acts in servers

ive had some problems with him in the past, mostly admin disrespect and stuff like that, so i had to ban him i think twice, but everything else he is good in, he just needs to learn not to shittalk admins and to realize that we can only do so much adn that we cant slay someone based on their word, unless it was super obvious (a lot of ppl saying he freekilled, the person admitting he freekilled), vouche is neither for now but i might switch depending on how he acts in servers

I agree with this. For now its going to be 0, but it may change if you can stop with the admin disrespect.

ignore this thread, i dont want to join anymore.

reason: im sick of getting freekilled with 4+ admins online and never having the freekiller get slain.

i like the server, but the admins are horribly lazy and see nothing that happens in the game. it seems as though they are always playing as players and never as admins. they have never seen me get freekilled, and then ban me for being angry with their terrible administration.

i am posting this because i am currently banned for admin disrespect because i was calling the admins worthless after having been freekilled AGAIN and having no admin do anything. there were at LEAST 4 admins online, possibly more. i just checked the player list, these are the admins that were on: Hudson Jr, pyro furry, jaybreeze, serbian some , cassimiri, papichulo

SOMEHOW, not a single one of them witnessed the freekill, but every one of them was quick to shut me up about disrespecting them! they pay very close attention to admin chat, but no attention to players apparently.

you might as well perm a ban me, make me admin, or somehow make me immune to freekillers because everytime i get freekilled and admins do nothing when they clearly should have been able to see it (which should be most times btw, unless your admins really are this ing terrible), im going to about how bad they are.