Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

DazNukem

I was on too daz, btw. And I'm tired of your , you talk our mods and admins, and expect us to do anything for YOU!? Why the would we do anything for you, if all you do is disrespect. You said this "(TO ADMINS) Daz: �please dont slay themick07 for freekilling me like you ers NEVER do" and then you get kicked, come back and continue! Like you said "We were playing like players" exactly, mods and admins need to have fun too sometimes too, you ing try and deal with people like you constantly bad mouthing us, and i'm ing tired of it. Grow up, it's a game. Don't get so pissed.

when did this happen? cause i was gone for like 4 hours for uni class. on top of that, who are the admins that are playing as players in the server? i want their names so i can take action.

lol I knew this was going to happen. Here's what happened

It was me, EZ-Kill, Duckii, & Carissimi, Hardron Jr. & I think one other person. He kept spamming admin chat and we told him that we can't do anything if we didn't see it. Then EZ kicks him, then rejoins back and disrespects more, so I banned him for 10 minutes for admin disrespect. Honestly Daz, like we told you dozens of times, we can't do anything if we didn't see it. This is why I banned you cause you act like a baby when you don't get your way and you disrespect all of the mods/admins who's on whenever. I don't know how many times I've seen you get kicked and get banned because you disrespect people. You need to get the fact that its just a game and its all in good fun. I don't know why you get extremely upset about when you get killed, but honestly, I'm tired with the disrespect cause we do all can, but I guess its not good enough =\

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been denied to join xG!

This could have been from numerous reasons but one thing is clear:

You won't be allowed to be in Xeno Gamers at this time.

If you feel up to it, try again in a few weeks!

Good luck!