Sign in to follow this  
Xavien10

Xavien10

Member Name: Xavien10

What game?: CSS

Your In-Game Name: Xavien

Player's Steam ID: idk

Ban Reason: "Too much damage has been done"

Unban Reason: uhm, people wanted to have a revolution that were in the group "the family" and then they spammed people about it when I didn't have anything to do with it. everyone got unbanned in the family except for me. plus I have been in xg for a while.

+1 for unban, I feel he didn't intentionally do anything. I joined the family and was as shocked as everyone else was when we all got permabanned due to one retard deciding he wanted to be like EDISON GLASS and have a "revolution" or some . He should totally be forgiven, for it was never his fault in the first place.

Josh is my closest friend. He was an asset to the servers. He was one of the best mods I've had the pleasure of knowing. He actively worked to solve problems and make the community a better place. So, yeah, +1 for unban.

+1 for unban, He's my beautiful little cupcake and deserves to be unbanned.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

pleasure[/color] of knowing. He actively worked to solve problems and make the community a better place. So, yeah, +1 for unban.

All I heard was those 2 words....