Sign in to follow this  
destroycheese

mr.hockey15

+1 knows the rules, is known in the server, not a , etc etc also there was confusion over whether or not he was in xg cause of the verification emails and stuff, tldr he thought the emails said he was in xg, but he wasnt, honest mistake

+1,good guy amazing.doesnt screw up. GOD IM TIRED*random sentence*! get in xG i thought u were in already for like months.

-Ghostbuster the Supreme

I dont have a decent mic and i have never seen you on a xG server so how can you -1 me when you have never heard my voice

i dont use my mic.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

oh ya and mr.hockey15 is me destroycheese

+1 He's really nice, knows the rules better than anyone I know, and will take the time to help you with one of your problems, however puzzling or daunting. I think is mic is fine, I he really does sound old enough....I don't know what you guys are talking about.......I'd let him in for sure!

+1 He's really nice, knows the rules better than anyone I know, and will take the time to help you with one of your problems, however puzzling or daunting. I think is mic is fine, I he really does sound old enough....I don't know what you guys are talking about.......I'd let him in for sure!

Your not in our clan,you cant +1,especially when your perma banned for massfreekilling and fleeing.

I dont have a decent mic and i have never seen you on a xG server so how can you -1 me when you have never heard my voice

i dont use my mic.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

oh ya and mr.hockey15 is me destroycheese

n i g g e r you sound mad