Sign in to follow this  
Fullbring

Overpowered Bombs

I will +1 to lower radius and get that message box that pops up if you want to buy one, people just sit on them for rounds and if they arent smart enough to know when to type !bomb 1 then they shouldnt have a bomb

No. -1

I don't care what anyone says, I want these bombs to stay. They aren't overpowered at all in my opinion, some CT's are just ungodly retarded. For ex: "Hurrdurrr, I want some CT's to watch these guys." Then a T uses their bomb and half the CT team cries and complains "Wow, I wasn't even near it! Such bull."

Advantages

- 2x bigger blast radius (around 59m)

- More powerful

Disadvantages

-If you don't use it the round you buy it, it has a very high chance of blowing up randomly around 7:00

- Expensive (20k)

the bombs blowing up itself is intentional, that way ts dont buy bombs and never use them, it will also force ts to think as to whether they should buy a bomb cause it might blow up on them if they dont use it within a certain time

Read Trif's post about this . If you think about it, CT's usually always win against T's and the ratio is usually around 5 CT round wins to every 1 T win.

It should be, IMO, equal.

Bombs are just another step towards balance.

+1 to old bombs... I'm usually T and it's SO unfair for ct's. Nowadays we're going like 13-2 with rounds... just so stupid for CT's

Guest Luka

Did you not forget?!?!?! Bombz are our freinds! We hug them, code them, and detonate them! And we luv to give the CT's a hard time :333