Sign in to follow this  
Soiled_It

[ATTACH]593.vB[/ATTACH]

What happened: I got on since the past like month I took a break from CSS to play minecraft with my favorite mod BuildCraft blah blah blah. Join the game and said Luka thats a spray you got thar (as a joke) and then I get kicked of this saying Change your tag/Stop trollin. Join back sayin nice abuuse and then I get banned with the same reason

EDIT: Screenshot is small dont know how to make it bigger

5aa4ba79f1302_Adminabuse.jpg.941f135a686aebbc95040f16ec7264bd.jpg

lol i knew this was coming...when i saw a mod kick him for trolling, and he came back in saying "nice abuse" i banned...cuz he constantly trolls xG and its members. every time hes on he trolls/es...i stand by my decision.

You trolled some little kid. I asked you to stop. Then, i asked if you were in Xeno Gamers. Still, no response. That's why you were kicked.

I -1 this, xG is currently in its "omega" stage IE we are trying to remove all trolling if pausable, you Mojo, troll quite a bit. I hope that you do realize that because of this, you are essentially "marked" as a troll, meaning that Mods are mostlikely watching you online, to see if you are trolling.

What are you talking about? He's in xG. He's been in xG for months; longer than even some mods. The trolling thing I guess is understandable, but kicking for the tag? And also banning for simply saying "nice abuse" is also nice abuse. :/

What are you talking about? He's in xG. He's been in xG for months; longer than even some mods. The trolling thing I guess is understandable, but kicking for the tag? And also banning for simply saying "nice abuse" is also nice abuse. :/

I asked him several times to identify himself, and he wouldn't listen. That and he was trolling. I never banned him, but I kicked him. I don't know who banned him.

I asked him several times to identify himself, and he wouldn't listen. That and he was trolling. I never banned him, but I kicked him. I don't know who banned him.

sounds legit to me, besides, all this thing over an hour ban? ._.