Sign in to follow this  
Soiled_It

I asked him several times to identify himself, and he wouldn't listen. That and he was trolling. I never banned him, but I kicked him. I don't know who banned him.
You never said nothing to me. I joined the game and of course I look in the chat. plus im in xG longer then you... I think not sure... prolly am but anyways I checked the console I dont see no warnings. All I see is a ban and thats about it.. I dont see you sayin nothin when I looked in the console

You never said nothing to me. I joined the game and of course I look in the chat. plus im in xG longer then you... I think not sure... prolly am but anyways I checked the console I dont see no warnings. All I see is a ban and thats about it.. I dont see you sayin nothin when I looked in the console

I've been here longer. I warned you, and so did several other mods. Post the Chat Logs from the conversation. plus it was a 1 hour ban. Calm down. Plus, we also witnessed you trolling.

So uh he told someguy he had a g a y spray as a joke and got kicked

Admins asked mojo who he was when clearly he's been in xg for numerous months and he got kicked

He rejoined and said nice abuse and banned.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL