Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

You Children Depress Me...

lol, i already have you added! we just haven't played a game together yet...

Also, my friend who plays with me all the time uses skype with me because it is easier to cooperate in a gank or laning together when you can get things out fast rather than typing...

leading me to part 3: if you use skype, post your skype name too!

I'll get the ball rolling after Jay

Summoner Name: ChronosNite

Level: 30

Need Lessons?: No, I started the damn post therefore I am offering to teach.

Skype?: Yes

Skypename: chronotrigger81

How often do you play?: Every weekend beetch

if you want some help junior form of duckii, i can teach you on weekends... if im not on jb then im on LoL, if im on jb then im probably on LoL at the same time!

Compared to hon, It's terrible, The gameplay is slow, the Tower system is flawed, the champs are flawed, The feel of it is , The runebook system is retarded, why give somone more of an advantage for becoming higher level? retarded.The gfx are ing terrible looking. Anything else to be said.

"bad opinion<-- stupid comment"

Compared to hon, It's terrible, The gameplay is slow, the Tower system is flawed, the champs are flawed, The feel of it is , The runebook system is retarded, why give somone more of an advantage for becoming higher level? retarded.The gfx are ing terrible looking. Anything else to be said.

"bad opinion<-- stupid comment"

He mad.

Really HoN? That game is rarely even talked about and it sucks. And more people play LoL than HoN.

It sucks because it's hard?LoL is so noob friendly,It's 1 of the worst arena games I've ever played.More people played LoL Because they made it free. HoN cost money for the longest time and is now free, with a range of 40l-80k on daily, when dota 2 LoL will die, HoN might have a chance. Because For some ing reason, valve is mentally challenged and made the gfx LoL similar. Gj once again valve ing another game up.

Say 3 things bad about hon. :)

My guess is you played HoN And got wrecked, Or you haven't even tried it, and you don't give games chances, like a idiot