Sign in to follow this  
doomers11

[xG:M] Poncher [The Family]

Member Name: doomers11

Abusing Admin: [xG:M] Poncher [The Family]

Your In-Game Name: doomers11

Abuse Description: Team ban me...as well as slay me.

Reason: The slay...well the warden said this: "You must be frozen" and I saw [xG:M] Poncher [The Family] in the back, walking torwards the two doors, so I killed him, then I was slayed. The Team Ban was because everyone was shoulder to shouldver, but some were so close together as if they were stacking, so one of them has a knife and starts knifing a CT. I shoot, and BY MISTAKE kill the other guy stacked with [xG:M] Poncher [The Family]. So I accidently killed Poncher.

Player Effect: Nope, just me

Proof: Not much...

doomers11 [sass] killed [xG:M] Poncher [The Family] with m4a1.

doomers11 [sass] suicided.

Player: doomers11 [sass] - Damage Given

-----

*DEAD* doomers11 [sass] : Random slay

*DEAD* [xG:M] Poncher [The Family] : i was going....

---- Not much, but the warden used a mic..

1...no proof

2...as i was following orders he killed me

3...next round he killed a t DIRECTLY after the t picked up a gun...no warning nothing...he proceded to do this to ANOTHER t the next round. which is when i teambanned him for like an hour so he could brush up on the MOTD.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

he did not kill another guy when he killed me, thats not y i ct banned him. and the orders were "all ts freeze" then ten seconds later "all ts back away from the door" thats when i moved to back away from the door...and he FKed me...

For the T picking up a gun, he can be killed asap if he detoured just to pick up the gun. Other then that I need proof before I do anything :/

lol i was next to my cell responding to admin chat. the warden said freeze...so i didnt move. then he said all ts back away from the door. so i regrouped. i wasnt supposed to b frozen at that point...thats y he said "all ts"

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

i would also like to add that after my ban was up, he got ct banned AGAIN for armory camping by someone else

Your very corrupt.

I was in the armory, looking for the hidden vent while T's were comming in, I was trying to kill, and look at same time, didnt work and was blamed for armory camping.

Second of all you were moving..he said FROZEN there were the exception of going away from double doors, which didnt affect you since you were far away from them - I didnt see you say anything in chat about being able to move.

Third of all, just now there were corrupt ct's and you didnt do shi*t

AND YOU WERENT THERE

You didnt have any proof of me having another CT ban, but yet, im admitting it..and I told you the whole story, you told the bad part of it just so I could be banned....corrupt..i swear...

Ok, that means that everything I said was true, and you sir....have no logic on not CARING if your admin or not. I would please like a REAL ADMIN to take care of this?

Dumb Thread is Dumb. 1: No proof... 2: lern2gramor <-----------If you didn't get that, i was making fun of you :$