Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Battlefield 3

Alright, one 64 slot server is in order but if you guys want another we need ~$50 since the hardware required to run the game is insane.

Also idk what type of server it should be so tell me if it should be rush or whatever type of gamemode BF3 offers.

deffinantly conquest or rush. Conquest we could use the 64 slot to its full potential, Rush we could have up to 32. Conquest would bring more people i believe since it has the capacity to hold more people, and its an all out warfare with no more tactics behind it than capture and hold the flag/base. If we have a Rush server and kids get on who dont nessecarily understand the tactis/gameplay of it, then that wouldnt be good. Conquest theres not many ways to mess up and you cant rage/flame on one person for "making the whole team lose", where as on Rush if a kid/troll was playing and he was the only one close enough to the bomb, with no interference in his way, he might not know what to do or constantly delay until a loss happens. Thats not a whole lot to make your vote against, but i believe for those reasons that a conquest server would be better/ more beneficial to the clan.

Hell ing yeah! Conquest all day err'day! and when they make mods for it (like PR for BF2) or if they include it as standard. Insurgency!

I think maybe 1 32 rush and 1 32 conquest if that's possible :O

not to be an , but are you stupid? 32 conquest?!?! HELL NO! 64 player conquest all day err'day

EA isnt releasing the mod tools for the frost bite 2 engine, they say that its too complicated for ppl to use and stuff, basically no mods for bf3 for now, sadface
NO MODS?!?!?!? T.T...... I was looking forward to being a moderator for this.....

not to be an , but are you stupid? 32 conquest?!?! HELL NO! 64 player conquest all day err'day

Well this way everyone can have their server? Because people fight between rush and conquest ...........

64 Conquest or 32 Rush.

I think that, if possible, people should get reserved slots for BF3 mods. Matches are automatched, so they can't get in there if it's full.

And if you can make it possible to not be automatched, please do. That way we can have more xG players on and we can see more of the community! However, if you want randoms, be my guest! I'm fine either way.