Sign in to follow this  
neteX

neteX? Last chance?

I have to agree with Papi on this along with others. No offense to people who want him unbanned, he's been given many chances before by Aegean and others. In my opinion, I have seen no improvement from him whatsoever whenever he got unbanned. There's a limit where enough is enough when someone takes it too far and like Papi said, many dedicated members or players would be extremely pissed if he got unbanned. Speaking of which, arn't we as a clan trying to get of the people who cause nothing but trouble on here? Little irony here posted in this thread netex vs Mods.

Alright yall, I'm done with this hate bullsht. I'm not trolling on your servers again, so lets just drop it and start fresh again.

When i get unbanned tommorow, you should expect from me : No trolling, No Threats, and no rule breaking. Just playing the game and having fun.

I just want that to let it sink into your minds. Just saying

This reminds me of Napoleon Bonaparte. They let him in France as their ruler and he ed up. They kicked him out and later gave him a second chance. After that, he was exiled forever until he died. I think people should only get TWO chances at most things in life. Being a member of a community of any sort is one of those things.

Would you give Hitler a second chance? I didn't think so.

-1. Oh? I'm going to be flamed by netex for not wanting him back in xG and having an opinion? OH OKAY!

Quit trolling everyone who doesn't like you. Make like Johnny and leave for good.

Obviously Im not getting unbanned, so lets just drop the subject and close this thread.

To all my haters : %@#%@$@ y6%@25%@ 25 YOU

To all my buds : %@U&*@&$@$*&@*$ :)

^^ JK

UM I never trolled to disrespect someone , I always trolled to make a joke about it, it just got to far.

Anyway, Goodbye I know Im not getting unbanned.

FYI to all you people, If I didnt defend drank from getting permed on MC I would of never gotten a ban in the first place.

Is he serious about getting unbanned? -1

Says the kid that steals Rabid's bind, thinking you would be funny if you used them.

HAH! Failllssss

You guys are literally assholes, You gave me another chance, and all he want's do is be unbanned from 1 server. you guys troll a troll, What does that make you, nothing but the same thing as him. Grow up.

We already gave him another chance. He didn't change.

Plus he was annoying as hell on jb and minecraft. Every word out of his mouth was either or abuse.

Not helping your unban at all u lulz

Says the kid that steals Rabid's bind, thinking you would be funny if you used them.

HAH! Failllssss

You guys know how much I HATE neteX, not as much as others, but i still do... either way, he trolls mostly when he gets trolled, like what's he supposed to do? but don't get me wrong, he's known for starting and saying about how admins don't do their jobs and how we suck, but i say unban, with 1 exception... He says anything, ANYTHING that disrespects non-members to leaders that he gets perm banned with no chance, I repeat NO CHANCE of him getting unbanned, and if he even makes a ban protest within 1-2 months, forum ban him.

Final Desicion +1

I stand by my desicion until i'm proven wrong

Not helping your unban at all u lulz

LOL? I have my reason to respond to that ? Did i offend him? No.

Stay out of this, its not part of your buisness you 8th grader.

LOL? I have my reason to respond to that ? Did i offend him? No.

Stay out of this, its not part of your buisness you 8th grader.

Public forum, he can say whatever he wants. If you didn't want the community involved you shouldn't have posted a thread. Now back off my friend.

How do we know you're not gonna pull the same crap again? [-1][/-1]

Also, being an to the person that can unban you isn't very smart.