Sign in to follow this  
neteX

neteX? Last chance?

I dun give a if he wants unbanned from that 1 server. He doesnt need to be on any of servers at all EVER. Plus there is plenty more servers you can go play with rabid.

-1 He broke so many rules and got away with them, freekilled on purpose, and is a hypocrite.

If you want to play with him, play on a different server. Why does it have to be xG? See where I'm going with this, people?

You guys are literally assholes, You gave me another chance, and all he want's do is be unbanned from 1 server. you guys troll a troll, What does that make you, nothing but the same thing as him. Grow up.

as long as he only gets unbanned for the pub server im fine with that, anything else is a no

so +1 to unban for the pub server

also we might as well have people on the pub server, rabid populated the war3 server and did a damn good job at it too, we might as well have him populate the pub server

and how many of u ppl ACTUALLY play the pub server? how many of u knew that we had it anyway? like 90% of the ppl that are -1ing play on jb (maybe some play mg and rpg surf but u get the idea)

-1 , seriously hes been given many chances, hes caused so much in our community not only in our servers. he doesnt deserve to be in our servers. if he gets unbanned MANY people that are loyal to this clan will get pissed.