Sign in to follow this  
blazer

blazer

charco you dont count cuz ur just mad i didnt vouch for u a plus 1. EZkill its ok i know i was immature but i really did change, its just been a hard time for me. personal stuff.... Snackbar be quiet your not tht amazing ureself so go screw urself. I will not leave xG since there is no real reason for me to leave. Lastly Otherworldy when was i mean to you? if i was im very sorry i hope u can forgive me and give me some love suga momma

lawlawlawl this just makes me laugh ur expecting people to change their mind and yet u continue to tell people to fu**ck off and continue being an ♥♥♥ its not nice and no i didn't -1 becuz u -1 me its because your an ♥♥♥ to everyone and u troll more then rexx trolled and your just such a cyberbully

Charcho , i'm just wondering... "-1 because you -1'd my app;quot

" i didn't -1 you becuz you -1 me;quot lol ?

-1 because this kid is just that exactly, a kid who trolls on the forums and expects us to love him, and give him whatever he wants.

Jay when did i unsult you? Chrono shut up *cough trollface cough cough* Lastly Charco you dont even know me so you have no right/point in saying if im an ♥♥♥ or not.