Sign in to follow this  
blazer

blazer

oh +1 i guess it counts to add me so AHAH ♥♥♥♥♥! ezkill get off my threads and dont come back, u, kevin, and roxxor are retarded trolls who dont even follow the rules. EZKill you admin abuse many times but i dont go on u, fcking ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dude...set a good example as a division leader cmon -.-

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

[/color]Everyone just calm down alright stop disrespecting :/ you dont gotta be that mean to eachother

ya pyro and ez kill, what duckiijr said, dont disrespect someone for no reason, just post ur vouche on the person along with ur comments on why and just leave it at that, no need to troll the person with the "umad" thing and the ban request thing

-1. no. and bashing people who -1 you will ensure that no one will ever vouch for you again. Hell, after the way you just acted you should probably just leave xG, youre kind of embarrassing us.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Also, -1 on the fact that you applied for mod without donating, which shows that if you cant read and follow the criteria to applying for mod, how do you expect us to believe youve read the rules you'd be needing to enforce?