Sign in to follow this  
ShakeNBake

So, repeat orders is now a courtesy?

I wasnt aware that we didnt have to repeat orders regardless of how much spam in chat there was. This is odd since I had been told in the past that you have to, and have been slayed in the past for not repeating. It'd be nice if someone could confirm that.

Not a rule in MOTD from what I know, I shall double check

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Yeah just checked, not a rule in MOTD to repeat, it is a courtesy. It always has been haha, people who say "you have to" is because in other JB servers you do have to repeat

I wasnt aware that we didnt have to repeat orders regardless of how much spam in chat there was. This is odd since I had been told in the past that you have to, and have been slayed in the past for not repeating. It'd be nice if someone could confirm that.

Repeat.

REPEAT.

REPEAT I WAS AFK!

Good to know, though.

It just depends on who's warden they will repeat it 2-3 times, or you can have ♥♥♥♥ wardens who talk fast that sounds like "fjhdslkfhjhksdhvdjkbvdksjfa" and refuse to repeat.

I always thought if the majority of people wanted repeated or that mods/admins said repeat as well, warden has to

I love this new discovery. Terrorists will finally start paying attention and not have to be babied anymore. If only the CT's would listen too...

Having been killed in the past for wardens forgetting their initial orders and changing them on the fly, or saying orders quickly to the point where you might not pick up on them, along with the fact that most of the time dead Ts who die off the start have to sit on their asses for a good 8 minutes before a new round starts, this isn't quite the best direction, im thinking.

Having been killed in the past for wardens forgetting their initial orders and changing them on the fly, or saying orders quickly to the point where you might not pick up on them, along with the fact that most of the time dead Ts who die off the start have to sit on their asses for a good 8 minutes before a new round starts, this isn't quite the best direction, im thinking.

Yeah I should have phrased that better and made my intentions more defined. All in all, I'm tired of listening to trolls constantly scream out "REPEAT" and me feeling compelled to oblige them. From here on out, the Trolls will get no repeats; only lead sandwiches