Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Should Ero rejoin?

Lol I can't +1 cuz of the conditions, but I can +1 cuz I do want you back. I'll explain why.

The admin system silence is using is bugged, to the point where div leaders can target all and can't be targetted, mods can target all (including silence), admins can target all, and co-leader (THAT'S MEE) can't target div leaders, and can get silenced by mods anytime. Until the creator of the admin plugin fixes his ♥♥♥♥, we can't give you immunity. Another thing, a free hat pack is something that's completely up to silence.

Lol I can't +1 cuz of the conditions, but I can +1 cuz I do want you back. I'll explain why.

The admin system silence is using is bugged, to the point where div leaders can target all and can't be targetted, mods can target all (including silence), admins can target all, and co-leader (THAT'S MEE) can't target div leaders, and can get silenced by mods anytime. Until the creator of the admin plugin fixes his ♥♥♥♥, we can't give you immunity. Another thing, a free hat pack is something that's completely up to silence.

That was more of a joke lol, however sitting down with you and Silence was not

the fact that i can target all and get targeted by no one means that im now the new leader of the clan, maybe billy mays as well but he can be targeted by some mods though. so in this case, i am god of xenogamers, ALL WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME PEASANTS!!

-1 because i wanna break this combo.

but its really a +1 cause i like this old ♥♥♥.

hes really old.

did i mention hes old?

like older than me..

+1 I like you; you're really active and are fun to play with.

4. *mod would be nice in all servers and immunity from newly added mods* (also a hat pack to sweeten the deal would be nice)

I realllllllllly hope you're joking :P

I realllllllllly hope you're joking :P

I would hope not, Ero has got to be one of my favorite admins. He may have been tough but he was smart and fair and unbiased.

+1 obv, get your old ♥♥♥ back in dis ♥♥♥♥