Sign in to follow this  
Jihad

Jihad

0. I don't really have anything bad to say about him, but conversely I don't have anything good to say about him either.

I've never really seen him use admin chat unless its to complain about himself getting freekilled, which is a plus I suppose but not exactly the most benevolent use of his MOTD memory.

As far as his alleged presence when there are no admins on, I'll checks at nighttime as the week progresses to really establish whether or not he is on during the odd hours of the night.

Similarly, my vote is contingent on whether or he truly is on when there are no other admins on, as there is no real reason to add him as a moderator at this point over other more qualified candidates.

JB JIHAD SIGHTINGS - Monday Morning:

1:25 am in the jb server

As far as his alleged presence when there are no admins on; I am checking right now at 1:11 a.m. and I don't see him on. I'll probably make a few more checks as the week progresses to really establish whether or not he is on during the odd hours of the night.

Similarly, my vote is contingent on whether or he truly is on when there are no other admins on, as there is no real reason to add him as a moderator at this point over other more qualified candidates.

I can vouch for this. A lot of times he and I have sat in the server together with no mod, scrambling, trying to find one. It's a pain in the arse.