Mykhol

Penguin

Member Name: Penguin

In-Game Name: [xG] Michael

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37652204

Donated: No

Other information: I've been in the clan since somewhere from Jan-May 2011...and I've grown to be hated/loved by some members, mostly loved ;) I've had a history of winning ban request posts and re-reading MOTD once a week, I usually record every match just in case of there being no admins, but I wouldn't need to if I were a moderator. I was once about to be promoted but I was "too young" and yeah yeah yeah we saw the quitting and ♥♥♥♥. but now we have a 12 year old moderator, so I think 14 is more than old enough. I used to be very good friends with most div leaders and Co leaders, but as they got promo'd more they became more busy and had less time to play. I'm not begging to become a mod but It'd be nice. Good day sir.

I need to take back my +1. As of 11/2/2011 He was raging at RoSSeR and TRIF and was disrespecting them horribly

AS OF NOW its -1

+1 One of my best friends in xg. The person to push me to making my ban protest and to join xg in the first place. Great friends, good person, good for servers, will make a good mod.

You did leave the clan like 3 times, all of which you said quot;I'm never coming back;quot , but you know, all good :)

I'm at a 0 right now