Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Xeno Gamers Logo

How did you get the picture to show up on the post like that with quality?[/color]

Don't retrieve it locally, also it wont resize the the displayed image if it doesn't stretch the post.

I'm a noob at Gimp 2, but I thought I'd give this a try.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]802[/ATTACH]

You just copied the HL logo, didn't you :<

Another one. This one took the most effort by far, it's my favorite one that I've done c:

Small (1130 x 990):

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_79.thumb.png.69cee491dd85ae1eb58718677711d24e.png

The two small errors in between the thumb and hand aren't there in the full image, they only appear there because of the way the image was resized.

Normal (4520 x 3960):

PNG or PSD

Also, the ball is transparent, so it would look nice and blended on any banner with a background. All the elements are on separate layers in case you want to solidify the ball, remove the hand, etc. You should keep the hand, though, it was really difficult to make it look nice.

EDIT: Fixed the warp on the fingers.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_79.thumb.png.6d9d5206572472435f259797adfcfe2e.png

Oh look another entry, also please leave back critques if you want to people, would love to get some feedback on these :D Specially my 2nd entry

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_73.png.abc6aa13a2d52cfc221ae24999ec5453.png

PSD File: MediaFire

This is perfect. Crisp, clean, to the point, and it has a bit of a sense of authority to it, like its STAMPED....Kind of hard to explain. I feel the more simplistic the better, get your point across bold, clean and quick, without all the distracting bells and whistles. This puts it very cut and dry and can be implemented in a variety of ways without taking over or dominating any other specific imagery it may be paired with.

Wonderful.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_73.png.3528ccf5730dc10311cecec33e20ee0f.png

Very good pyro :D

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Sweet logo drew, and nighty the same. I cant wait for the voting to start :D.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

BTYM your hand one is amazing!