Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Fun while it lasted

Well, this was probably due a long time ago but here is my official resignation from Moderator as well as membership from xG. It was a hell of a ride during these last 8 months, made CSS a lot of fun. Seeing all these new members come and go, co leaders quitting, coming back, quitting, and coming back. As well as me quitting, coming back, quitting and coming back. Im no where near as active as I'd like to be to continue to be a moderator on the servers, as well as the fact that I just dont play counterstrike that much anymore.

I want to leave on good terms, theres always a possibility that i'll come back over the summer if i have enough free time, but ill cross that bridge when it comes to me as im looking for internships in ESPN and possibly studying abroad in London over the summer. This community is strong, and needs its old members to stay in and keep everyone in line so it doesn't burn down (looking at you aegean). Im not going to go into a long post of people who im going to say goodbye too, you'll know who you are and most likely what i'll say to you.

TLDR: read this shit, i typed it all nigga.

Adios amigos <3

NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave me uncle Jay! D:!

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

I will miss you a lot. You are 1 of my favorite people in this world even though we only know each other on the internet. You are actually a really nice guy and just plain badass. I will miss you and your drunk ♥♥♥. You da best uncle ever to! Honestly I think you made the clan a little more fun idc what anyone else says! Anyways...goodluck man. Be sure to chat me every now and then :D

Cya in 2weeks ;) Naah , jks. I'm going to miss you bro, you always making fun of me, and putting me down, and teasing me.. Good times, goooooood times.

One of the most honest goodbye's I've ever read.

I'll miss you lot's bro. I'll +1 whenever, and I mean whenever you make a member app again, whether it be in the next 10 mins or in a year.