Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Skyrim? MW3? SR3? BF3? Explain.

i'm getting AC,BF3,(maybe mw3, but so far it looks like ♥♥♥♥) and i'm getting skyrim

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

i left out saints row 3. my wallet will be empty.

ac skyrim serious sam 3 battlefield 3 grant theft auto 5 bioshock infinite aliens: Colonial marines prey 2 the darkness ii limited edition max payne 3 borderlands 2 :)

TIP: Use commas

MW3, I never was interested in the Elder Scrolls or whatever that is. The game never was intriguing to me. BF3 is just a game I don't like playing as much. I don't like the open scenery, I liked playing the game mode TDM only, I didn't really like the other game modes. I guess it's just my personal preference. I like Call of Duty just because I think it's fun running around just owning stuff (if you're good like me). I don't really like large map style games like BF3, and vehicles and such. It's all about opinion, everyone has their interests. :D

I don't know what you guys are saying, I fell in love with MW3 before I even put it in my Xbox!

"lol graphics are same" - actually a bit better, more color, smoother lighting and I thought MW2 had good enough graphics anyways

"same game" - NO. ♥♥♥♥ BLACK OPS. MW2 has nothing on this game.

- host migration is faster and more effective

- guns are balanced and have one outstanding and/or below average stat instead of all guns being the same (*ahem* Black Ops)

There's pretty much always going to be a few guns that will beat out yours.

- Campaign graphics kick BF3 in the pants

- Snipers sound orgasmic and Deagle sounds like an actual hand cannon as opposed to any other game with Deagles.

- I've already prestiged and am having fun so go cry about it.