Sign in to follow this  
RoSSeR

The Games NO Balls

You guys all probably know what No Balls game is. I just want to get this game removed. I mean whenever u play this game there is always derp ct who shoot at people who don't shoot or shoot through the people jumping. And mass freekill. I think this game is a big arrow sigh saying cts shoot into the stack of ts. Even if u say u can slay the freekillers there is so much chaos going on i doubt u know who to slay. The entire gets cut down so fast and its a stupid way to kill ts. I personally think its worse than last reaction first reaction. This game is similar to the game Fish in the Barrel which is illegal on the server. So yea i think we should get rid of it.

i say change it not remove, make it only so one or 2 ct's are allowed to be shooting the jumpers.

Because some of the sucky CT's lately would defiantly listen to that, and if they do make a warden kill only game, kinda makes you look like a kill whore :c

Because some of the sucky CT's lately would defiantly listen to that, and if they do make a warden kill only game, kinda makes you look like a kill whore :c

:c true derpy cts would ruin it and warden kill only is for kill whores D:

To make it a better game, maybe there could only be one person that shoots at them (assigned by warden) and all the people who jumped and didnt get killed survive and move out of stack or sumthin. Lets get creative with it :)

you cant say if you jumped and landed then you can move from stack, because then what if someone who didn't jump says they did and moves? how you gonna know?

Maybe change it so they only have to jump once and they live? Perhaps have them jump over a fence or something.

Also, we'd have to limit number of CTs who can shoot, or the weapons they can use.

It is a bit dumb; because some people just don't jump at all and just crouch the whole time' and even during the part while they are supposed to be jumping you can see people crouching.

:c true derpy cts would ruin it and warden kill only is for kill whores D:

Warden kills only is for kill whores and people who don't want freekilling to happen. If someone cries about anyone else kill whoring they need to man up and get kills like someone who actually has balls that have dropped.

I dont think we should totaly get rid of the game but it is mass freekilling kinda of but it just needs some rules to it you know? like if it had more rules and not so loose bcuz some cts start shooting b4 the actual time... that jumping is restricted and i dont think thats fair and thats freekilling so yeah..

Sign in to follow this