Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

Let it Out

Welcome to the Let It Out thread. You are allowed to share most of whatever you want with the community, and are encouraged to do so.

I got this from another forum site I belong on and I think that this thread will hopefully stop people just making pointless threads & people spamming threads that have little to no meaning (You know who you are...), so instead of just making 15000 different threads for 1 thing, just post it in here.

I'm sick of you white knights kissing the ♥♥♥ of every girl on the internet, and people that try and get with a girl on the internet. It's pathetic, you people probably know who you are. Making threads just to kiss her ♥♥♥ and get attention is pathetic and you look like a total ♥♥♥ to everyone. Just stop. And you defend them no matter if they are right or wrong just so they will give you some attention. That's all I gotta say, and it disgusts me.

I found Lily Allen first, DuckiiJr. She will be mine! >:D

And I think that people are too desperate for mod in this community. They're only goal is to be a mod it seems for most regular members. But are they truly being committed to the community? I'm on the forums constantly, I provide ideas, I administrate, and I patrol activity related to the community.

I may not be active on TS3, but I am when I am interacting with clan members.

Give back to the community in ways other than just being on the servers. There is more to a clan than playing games. I have built great relationships with many members outside of the game. Carrismi, Arthman, Aegean, Duckii Jr, Vero (before), Herpes, and Hudson are prime example. I do a lot of communicating with them, and it makes the community stronger with our bonds

I'm sick of you white knights kissing the ♥♥♥ of every girl on the internet, and people that try and get with a girl on the internet. It's pathetic, you people probably know who you are. Making threads just to kiss her ♥♥♥ and get attention is pathetic and you look like a total ♥♥♥ to everyone. Just stop. And you defend them no matter if they are right or wrong just so they will give you some attention. That's all I gotta say, and it disgusts me.

^this

It's because most of these people are too socially awkward irl to actually get a gf.

no offense guise

Promotions mostly, another thing is I think we should do is promote Serbian to Co-Leader and have him be in charge of promotions in CSS and Aegean gets promotions for TF2. Granted I haven't talked to either, but its hard to find promotions when 1 person does it for 2 games.

^this

It's because most of these people are too socially awkward irl to actually get a gf.

no offense guise

As a socially awkward male with a girlfriend IRL I take offense to this >:[

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Also, I've literally never had a mod take any action to a freekill i've reported in admin chat. Over jb. Not once. I'm considering buying minecraft and just becoming a hermit on it.

I hate being a girl on the internet because most people either just love me or hate me ;) there's not many people who just think of me as just a human being. :3 Maybe I should just start pretending to be a guy again.