Sign in to follow this  
BearChew

Ban Request Glenn Beck

I'm asking for a ban on this xG member because he frequently tries to break the rules in subtle ways, like some members of xG, the clan tag does not represent being a member of the community, however, it does gives an unfair mentality to the clan tag wearer of "having this tag makes me better than those who don't." During my time on the server, Glenn Beck has been one of the few members who act very disrespect towards others and expects nothing but the opposite. Although I only have proof of him bending the rules once, there have been many other times where he has made racist remarks and free killed without any punishment.

[ATTACH]828.vB[/ATTACH]

IMG_1067.thumb.JPG.cc6593f60a540a7ea6b72d56b03a3d6c.JPG

I am not going to +1 or -1, but yes, he is getting quite out of hand on the forums, and is generally trolling every time I see his name.

If anyone can bring more evidence to the table, this becomes an automatic +1

+1 Glenn Beck is unnaturally disrespectfull to many players who dont have the xG tag, I see him making racist remarks at the end of each round and I have been freekilled by him and had him later on deny it.

Really? Every other word out of kennY's mouth is the nword, and he's a mod. How could you get offended at Glenn Beck saying it once? Are you even black? All of this political correctness is bull♥♥♥♥♥. You guys really need to deal with it. Racism implies superiority. "♥♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥" are terms of endearment black people use all the time. It would be racist to say "Niggas are smelly" or whatever. Is it any more racist to call someone "black"? Thier skin is obviously brown, "black" was an epithet given to africans because they had dark skin. I can't believe you guys have no problem calling each other "f@ggot", "autistic", and "retards" but suddenly ♥♥♥♥ your pants when someone says something bad about a dark-skinned person.

If anything the nwod should be alloud, but it wouldn't be used in a verbally abusive manner, as the "no verbal attacking of players" rule states. Like you could say "sup niggs", but couldn't go on to bash someone for being a certain race.

-1 for ban

+1 for dealwithit

Really? Every other word out of kennY's mouth is the nword, and he's a mod. How could you get offended at Glenn Beck saying it once? Are you even black? All of this political correctness is bull♥♥♥♥♥. You guys really need to deal with it. Racism implies superiority. "♥♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥" are terms of endearment black people use all the time. It would be racist to say "Niggas are smelly" or whatever. Is it any more racist to call someone "black"? Thier skin is obviously brown, "black" was an epithet given to africans because they had dark skin. I can't believe you guys have no problem calling each other "f@ggot", "autistic", and "retards" but suddenly ♥♥♥♥ your pants when someone says something bad about a dark-skinned person.

If anything the nwod should be alloud, but it wouldn't be used in a verbally abusive manner, as the "no verbal attacking of players" rule states. Like you could say "sup niggs", but couldn't go on to bash someone for being a certain race.

-1 for ban

+1 for dealwithit

Last time I checked, racism in this case, calling people "n*ggers" was against the rules. And why are you asking if I am black? That doesn't make even an inch of difference. K so Kenny says it all the time, then make a ban request for him; this isnt about Kenny, this is about Glenn Beck. And if you read my whole post, you would have seen that I said that not only is he racist, he free kills and other say he trolls.

Rule 6. No racism of any kind

People say nigguh all the time, nobody really does ♥♥♥♥ about it.

And, why didn't you just screenshot? <.>

F12 and upload to steamcloud bro.

Last time I checked, racism in this case, calling people "n*ggers" was against the rules. K so Kenny says it all the time, then make a ban request for him; this isnt about Kenny, this is about Glenn Beck. And if you read my whole post, you would have seen that I said that not only is he racist, he free kills and other say he trolls.

Rule 6. No racism of any kind

kennY knows what's up. That's why I love him.

And if he freekills and trolls have proof for that. The nword once isn't a huge offense.

People say nigguh all the time, nobody really does ♥♥♥♥ about it.

And, why didn't you just screenshot? <.>

F12 and upload to steamcloud bro.

Ya people say it all the time but its against the rules. So maybe that rule should be changed. And simply saying the word is different than calling someone the "N" word.

For me im fine with people say ♥♥♥♥♥ or whatever...but not the actual racist word ******... So I hope Kenny doesnt actually use the real full word...