Sign in to follow this  
BearChew

Ban Request Glenn Beck

Here's the thing with me, if your using it not as a racial slur like for example "Hey what is up my (nword here)" I'm fine, but if your being an ♥♥♥♥ and racist like "OMG you're such a stupid ♥♥♥♥ing nword cuntnugget" That's taking it too far

Bad examples I know

Really? Every other word out of kennY's mouth is the nword, and he's a mod. How could you get offended at Glenn Beck saying it once? Are you even black? All of this political correctness is bull♥♥♥♥♥. You guys really need to deal with it. Racism implies superiority. "♥♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥" are terms of endearment black people use all the time. It would be racist to say "Niggas are smelly" or whatever. Is it any more racist to call someone "black"? Thier skin is obviously brown, "black" was an epithet given to africans because they had dark skin. I can't believe you guys have no problem calling each other "f@ggot", "autistic", and "retards" but suddenly ♥♥♥♥ your pants when someone says something bad about a dark-skinned person.

If anything the nwod should be alloud, but it wouldn't be used in a verbally abusive manner, as the "no verbal attacking of players" rule states. Like you could say "sup niggs", but couldn't go on to bash someone for being a certain race.

-1 for ban

+1 for dealwithit

Glenn Jokingly says "nigguh" and "real talk" all the time, in the same style of Kenny. Hes actually a pretty good guy and have been playing in the server for as long as I can remember. Also plays MC too.

-1 for ban, but Glenn, maybe tone it down a notch and apologize? Keep in mind that by wearing the xG tag, you DO represent the clan as whole, and if you act like a derp and can give the rest of us a bad image.

my policy is if i see/hear something that may be racist, it is racist, this goes for admin chat as well, i always see mods/admins saying "♥♥♥♥♥♥ check" or something along those lines in admin chat, server rules still apply in regular and admin chat, also why is it that ppl arent enforcing the no racism rule? ♥♥♥♥♥/nigguh or whatever is stll considered to be racist on the server, depending on the context though (ie, someone says " X just said ♥♥♥♥♥♥", thats fine cause they are telling admins of racism)

Here's the thing with me, if your using it not as a racial slur like for example "Hey what is up my (nword here)" I'm fine, but if your being an ♥♥♥♥ and racist like "OMG you're such a stupid ♥♥♥♥ing nword cuntnugget" That's taking it too far

Bad examples I know

O.o we can say cuntnugget?

and I "only enforce the racism rule on non-xg people because I favortize"

Totally

O.o we can say cuntnugget?

and I "only enforce the racism rule on non-xg people because I favortize"

Totally

Actually favortism very common on the server. Anyone who has the xG tag almost always gets special treatment.

he does troll and mess around on the forums but when he does thses things ie/ swear and be racist nobody does anything unless there offended. so i say wait till he ♥♥♥♥♥♥ of a admin i vote a 0

Im just gonna leave this here.....

Pixel Glen Becks Nipple Hair

I don't know about anyone else but that should be an auto ban, caught 3 times with proof. Not only should he be banned but stripped of his xG clan tag, honestly this gives the clan a bad reputation for all the new comers.

I wish I was an elephant.... +1 for the proof that poncher laid down. lol... laid down.

yeah, but it was a longish time ago...then again, people never really change...sadly :(

How come no action is being taken against Glenn Beck?

Silence is away this week-end. Have some patience and either Silence or Aegean will resolve the problem.