Mayeski

Mayeski

Member Name: Mayeski

In-Game Name: xG| Ben Dover

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37647015

Donated: No

Other information: I've been on the servers since June, I love playing on the jb server the most but I would go anywhere fun is being had or I'm needed. I've had plenty of admin experience in the bG community for a year or two. I know the MoTD well and if accepted I believe I would let my experience as a mod show and do what's necessary to keep the servers a place to play on. I'm always on Steam after work and could respond whenever I'm needed. I can take criticism very well. If you guys give me a chance I promise that I won't disappoint.

+1

Why is everyone being anal about people applying when they get to 100?

I don't even have 100 and I'm a moderator. Any who, I've known him for a few months now and I've never seen him break any rules. He's also not lying about being available anytime after work. I've played on bG (the server he's admin on) and I've always seen him do the right thing. He has a keen eye and a good sense of judgement.

Trif, it's not the fact that I am saying no for only 100 posts, I just think it's a little uneasy for me to upvote someone who posted an app AS SOON as this new requirement was met. Maybe it was because they would be a good mod, but I would want to see some activity later on.

This is just what I want to see. I am not saying he will be a bad mod, I just feel uneasy about his forum activity. I feel this way with all current mods doing this.

I could be totally wrong. I hope you can understand why.

+1 He's been here for awhile now and he's always followed the rules and everything. It's also good he has admin experience, more people with that would be great to have around.

I understand what Otherworldy's trying to say, and maybe you did jump the gun on applying for mod a little but tbh post count doesn't mean much to me whether you're ready for mod or not.