Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

Alright guys this time ive had enough

The time has come, I know this wont affect most of you but I cant take it anymore, im done, sick of it, and just over it in general. I have to come here every day and deal with the same people doing the same ♥♥♥♥ and the same drama all day long and honestly, its gotten old. It was fun while it lasted and I met quite a few people that I really liked, a bunch I ♥♥♥♥ing hate, and a few that i never got to talk to, but now the time has come and i must

finally leave work for the day so I can go home and play on xG servers.

XD

JESUS ♥♥♥♥ING CHRIST U NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, lol i thought u posted a goodbye video or something but it didnt load, then i read the bottom and i was "OH thank god"

Nice gravedig maasie

I found this thread amusing enough to show again to the public. And the bottom of the page is about 1 week ago so techincally it's not REALLY gravedigging...

Wild speculation here, but is a certain furry posting on the forums till he gets to 100 so he can apply for mod? :3 Be honest

I cannot deny the earlier stated fact...People have been telling me to apply for mod so I decided I'd go for it...Lol. I didn't want to post low quality ♥♥♥♥ so I had to keep finding that thread I could post on so it didn't look ♥♥♥♥...