Sign in to follow this  
shnitzel

Mod

I do not see why the requirments for mod is xg for 2 months (that is ok and reasonable) but have 100 post. that is a very high number. i think the requirments should be.

Be in xg for 2 months have atleast 30 post minamum amount of bans and be on teamspeak

I do not see why the requirments for mod is xg for 2 months (that is ok and reasonable) but have 100 post. that is a very high number. i think the requirments should be.

Be in xg for 2 months have atleast 30 post minamum amount of bans and be on teamspeak

>Mfw a 27 year old man can't spell

>Mfw Austin1 is going to pull a JackSparrow and spam useless stuff until he reaches 100 posts to apply for mod

>Mfw he hasn't been on the forums long enough to know this is the wrong section

[ATTACH]923.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4ba989485c_dubzcat.jpg.bcded1b5d48e7a0b6da68bc473b9a444.jpg

Check my post count and say that again i check forums while dead in game or while bored on MC. Not hard ot get above 100 posts =/ also i think it should be raised to 200 and spam posts shouldnt count towards it...

soo.. why was this posted here :o this is the sub-clan section ima move it to general~

Also, i see why not 100 post? it shows how active and social they are with the clan C: though theres usually people spamming threads just to get to 100 post lol

>Mfw Austin1 is going to pull a JackSparrow and spam useless stuff until he reaches 100 posts to apply for mod

[ATTACH=CONFIG]923[/ATTACH]

>Mfw I shat my pants laughing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]923[/ATTACH]

>mfw when you use a dubs picture for a reaction face

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_21.jpg.5d3f0bbc1975d8671bc8d87392258bb3.jpg