Sign in to follow this  
carsN

Lissa

Maybe you can't read but everything I put in that quote was past tense, and I even said it was months ago.

Regardless of that, you obviously don't care anymore. I'm just saying, if you can't handle trolls and griefers, you have no business being a mod. I was just saying. You shouldn't expect anything more being a girl on the internet.

You guys are pathetic, stop giving women on the internet so much goddamn attention.

I'll keep my vouch to a 0 because I haven't really seen you anywhere.

You guys are pathetic, stop giving women on the internet so much goddamn attention.

I'll keep my vouch to a 0 because I haven't really seen you anywhere.

This. Only reason people are probably +1ing is because she's possibly a girl. Seems stupid to me. She doesn't deserve it as much as others.

Regardless of that, you obviously don't care anymore. I'm just saying, if you can't handle trolls and griefers, you have no business being a mod. I was just saying. You shouldn't expect anything more being a girl on the internet.

I can handle trolls and griefers just fine.

-1 Major freekiller, should have been perm banned weeks ago. Plus he thinks he has some kind of Ban immunity.

I definitely don't freekill anyone but my personal friends, and we're just joking around. I freekill Xavien sometimes because we're friends, but other than that I never freekill unless it's an accident. You still can't get it through your thick head that when I said I won't be banned, it was for the specific reason that someone brought up, and I can assure you that I wouldn't have been banned for minor trolling. I'm not stupid, I don't think I have immunity.

This. Only reason people are probably +1ing is because she's possibly a girl. Seems stupid to me. She doesn't deserve it as much as others.

I haven't seen a single person that I don't know personally +1, just get out of this thread considering you have no clue what you're talking about right now.

I can handle trolls and griefers just fine.

I definitely don't freekill anyone but my personal friends, and we're just joking around. I freekill Xavien sometimes because we're friends, but other than that I never freekill unless it's an accident. You still can't get it through your thick head that when I said I won't be banned, it was for the specific reason that someone brought up, and I can assure you that I wouldn't have been banned for minor trolling. I'm not stupid, I don't think I have immunity.

I haven't seen a single person that I don't know personally +1, just get out of this thread considering you have no clue what you're talking about right now.

How do I have no idea what I'm talking about? Half of the people that +1'd you are people who probably know you personally and that you regularly talk to, anyone with common sense with -1 you. No offense to anyone, I'm not gonna +1 you just because you're a girl. I barely see you on, I think other people deserve mod more than you. Calm down and don't get your panties in a wad. I still have no idea how I don't know what I'm talking about.

How do I have no idea what I'm talking about? Half of the people that +1'd you are people who probably know you personally and that you regularly talk to, anyone with common sense with -1 you. No offense to anyone, I'm not gonna +1 you just because you're a girl. I barely see you on, I think other people deserve mod more than you. Calm down and don't get your panties in a wad. I still have no idea how I don't know what I'm talking about.

You don't know me, and you never play with me. Why would you have the authority to -1 me? Explain why anyone with common sense would -1 me. Explain it.

And nobody even asked you to +1 because I'm a girl. Nobody on this thread has even done that because I'm a girl. How exactly do you know what you're talking about if everything you've said on this thread is just non-sense?

I +1'd not because she is a girl, but because I truly believe she would be good at the job. She actually is active, but not much on jailbreak. I believe she will do a fine job and will not disappoint, and as I said before....might make it a little more interesting :3.

You don't know me, and you never play with me. Why would you have the authority to -1 me? Explain why anyone with common sense would -1 me. Explain it.

And nobody even asked you to +1 because I'm a girl. Nobody on this thread has even done that because I'm a girl. How exactly do you know what you're talking about if everything you've said on this thread is just non-sense?

You being barely active is enough for me to +1. I don't have the authority to -1 you? It's called an opinion. What do you think these things are about? If I didn't have freedom to choose what I wanted to do, they wouldn't have an option to +1 or -1.

When you are on, I've seen you troll and stuff also. Saying you can handle trollers and griefers yet Trifdign puts up a whole thread with you calling us faggots because you can't handle it. Who cares but still, I have the right to my own opinion, so it stays at a -1. Derp.

He's a member, he has the authority to -1 you and that he has never seen you it's a valid reason cause this is a mod app.

btw my vouch is 0.

You being barely active is enough for me to +1. I don't have the authority to -1 you? It's called an opinion. What do you think these things are about? If I didn't have freedom to choose what I wanted to do, they wouldn't have an option to +1 or -1.

When you are on, I've seen you troll and stuff also. Saying you can handle trollers and griefers yet Trifdign puts up a whole thread with you calling us faggots because you can't handle it. Who cares but still, I have the right to my own opinion, so it stays at a -1. Derp.

If you don't know me and you don't play on the servers with me, what gives you the right to -1? You're basically saying that I can go onto the Member Submission area and -1 people I don't even know.

You're saying that people with common sense should -1 me, but you don't know me, and they do. What don't you understand about that? Not a single person in this thread had -1'd me if they've played with me a lot and gotten to know me.

When I met you, you were a complete and total ♥♥♥♥ and trolled everything that moved. Why would I get on the servers and be nice to you? You've always been a ♥♥♥♥ to me, just because I'm a girl. You're a sexist ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and you think any girl who has an internet connection deserves to be trolled into the ground.

He's a member, he has the authority to -1 you and that he has never seen you it's a valid reason cause this is a mod app.

btw my vouch is 0.

He has seen me, and whenever he has he's been a ♥♥♥♥ to me. He's seen me, but he neglects to speak to me without trying to make me feel bad about myself, or want to stop playing.

He's not -1ing me because he hasn't seen me or I'm not active, he's doing it because he's disliked me from the start and has never even given me a chance to speak to him without him ignoring me or just being a complete troll.

WOW So many members have NO idea what they are talking about. YOU CAN NOT VOUCH IF YOU DON'T PLAY WITH THEM, I don't give a flying crap if you don't see them alot, YOU DON'T PLAY THE SERVERS 24/7. They have different times then you, and I've warned EVERYONE ABOUT THIS SO MUCH. Another thing, yes she is a girl. Being a sexist derp is only making you look stupid, and you will be forum banned if I see any more of it. Please read what I said about vouches before, and be respectful. People who have left this clan have gotten back and even became staff members, do not use this is a reason also. I will find out who actually is vouching +1's with real reasons, so it's not a big deal. If I see anymore sexist comments (you know who you are) or if you guys are being derps with vouches, I will remove permission from you guys to vouch.

He has seen me, and whenever he has he's been a ♥♥♥♥ to me. He's seen me, but he neglects to speak to me without trying to make me feel bad about myself, or want to stop playing.

He's not -1ing me because he hasn't seen me or I'm not active, he's doing it because he's disliked me from the start and has never even given me a chance to speak to him without him ignoring me or just being a complete troll.

What? I never admitted to even disliking you. When I first came in here it was my intent to -1 because you aren't active on the jailbreak servers.. I don't personally hate you. I have nothing against you. I've seen you troll before, but that has nothing to do with it. My intent was to -1 because of activity. I don't make you feel bad about yourself.. What the hell? I've barely even talked to you, this is the most I've ever spoken in your direction. I have nothing PERSONALLY against you, it's just the way I felt about the application.