Sign in to follow this  
carsN

Lissa

If you don't know me and you don't play on the servers with me, what gives you the right to -1? You're basically saying that I can go onto the Member Submission area and -1 people I don't even know.

You're saying that people with common sense should -1 me, but you don't know me, and they do. What don't you understand about that? Not a single person in this thread had -1'd me if they've played with me a lot and gotten to know me.

When I met you, you were a complete and total ♥♥♥♥ and trolled everything that moved. Why would I get on the servers and be nice to you? You've always been a ♥♥♥♥ to me, just because I'm a girl. You're a sexist ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and you think any girl who has an internet connection deserves to be trolled into the ground.

I don't see how I'm sexist. Only thing I said remotely sexist was the panties in a wad thing. Like I said before, I've barely talked to you. My trolling days are behind me, I don't even bother with that anymore because I've been banned on multiple occasions. I don't think girls should be trolled into the ground. I don't even troll girls who come on the server. I've never trolled you so I don't know where you're getting that. I've just seen girls get trolled for coming on a game like this. If I've ever trolled you, that was probably months ago. I don't bother with that kind of stuff anymore.

I have no problem with you, so stop saying I do. This thread is pointless for me to post in anymore, regardless, I still -1 just because I haven't seen you that much.

I don't see how I'm sexist. Only thing I said remotely sexist was the panties in a wad thing. Like I said before, I've barely talked to you. My trolling days are behind me, I don't even bother with that anymore because I've been banned on multiple occasions. I don't think girls should be trolled into the ground. I don't even troll girls who come on the server. I've never trolled you so I don't know where you're getting that. I've just seen girls get trolled for coming on a game like this. If I've ever trolled you, that was probably months ago. I don't bother with that kind of stuff anymore.

I have no problem with you, so stop saying I do. This thread is pointless for me to post in anymore, regardless, I still -1 just because I haven't seen you that much.

This whole argument could have been averted. You cannot -1 someone because you do NOT see them. Please read the stickies next time. Thank you.

This whole argument could have been averted. You cannot -1 someone because you do NOT see them. Please read the stickies next time. Thank you.

I know I already understand this. So I'll just put a 0 then and not vote. I'm still saying that I never see her so I don't know if she deserves it or not. When I have seen her in the jailbreak server she's trolled but idk that was probably a while ago. I'll just change it to a 0.

What? I never admitted to even disliking you. When I first came in here it was my intent to -1 because you aren't active on the jailbreak servers.. I don't personally hate you. I have nothing against you. I've seen you troll before, but that has nothing to do with it. My intent was to -1 because of activity. I don't make you feel bad about yourself.. What the hell? I've barely even talked to you, this is the most I've ever spoken in your direction. I have nothing PERSONALLY against you, it's just the way I felt about the application.

When I first joined xG you were nothing but a ♥♥♥♥ to me, and you were part of the reason I left. Every time I would get on you would insult me and try to troll me.

When I first joined xG you were nothing but a ♥♥♥♥ to me, and you were part of the reason I left. Every time I would get on you would insult me and try to troll me.

I don't remember this. I can agree that I was a major troll back then, but I don't think it was me who was doing that to you. I never trolled you. I remember when you first joined, but I never said anything harmful to you. I changed my ways so I'm not like that anymore. I still don't remember when I was doing that though.

This thread is full of stupidity. I will talk to a few individuals after closing this thread. I will talk to div leaders for next week, and talk to few staff members for this as some people do not understand how vouching works, and think "JUST A GUY PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL" with no proof is a valid vouch or how they think they are on every server 24/7 to say if someone is active or not.

~Closed