Sign in to follow this  
carsN

Lissa

Must I remind you all of this? Goodbye.

I understand if you wanted to leave but you could have at least gave a more sophisticated answer as to why you're leaving other than dissing the majority of the clan. I do not think this is the type of person we need representing the clan.

Plus, I don't see you on often and you go by too many names to actually have an identity.

Can't really say anything about activity, but she seems to keep a moderate cool whenever I play with her.

And trif, look at me. I've left the community three times in such a rage because of what was occurring at the time. Seems hypocritical for me to say that about people when in reality I did it. I've said this community was going to ♥♥♥♥, I've said that the members sucks. I at one point called out Silence.

But I got over all that...maybe your policy is to never forgive and never forget, but mine is purely the opposite.

I'd say a +1 from me because of what I have seen.

so one knows if lissa's a girl or not, i say post a pic of urself saying "2+2 is shitty trivia" or something like that, timestamp also plox

This! till then lissa is an it.

-1, she isn't active as much as other people are. I think if she starts playing more frequently and stops saying some stupid stuff, then I'd change it to a +1. I barely see her on though.

-1, she isn't active as much as other people are. I think if she starts playing more frequently and stops saying some stupid stuff, then I'd change it to a +1. I barely see her on though.

I'm really active on Minigames, but I'm not as active on Jailbreak when there's above 30 people, because it causes me lag and can sometimes give me a horrible headache. Anyways, you should add me or play on Minigames with me <3

Must I remind you all of this? Goodbye.

I understand if you wanted to leave but you could have at least gave a more sophisticated answer as to why you're leaving other than dissing the majority of the clan. I do not think this is the type of person we need representing the clan.

Plus, I don't see you on often and you go by too many names to actually have an identity.

This was months ago, in a time I don't even think you were active during. You had no idea what the people of xG treated me like during that time. I couldn't join the server without being trolled into the ground. Also this was months ago, and I apologized for it in my rejoin application.

I'm really active on Minigames, but I'm not as active on Jailbreak when there's above 30 people, because it causes me lag and can sometimes give me a horrible headache. Anyways, you should add me or play on Minigames with me <3

This was months ago, in a time I don't even think you were active during. You had no idea what the people of xG treated me like during that time. I couldn't join the server without being trolled into the ground. Also this was months ago, and I apologized for it in my rejoin application.

You're a girl on the internet who plays game, what do you expect? You need to learn to deal with it. No reason for you to apply for MOD if you can't handle people or if you let your emotions get in the way of your work as a MOD. If you want you can add me and I'll play minigames sometime, I never tried that so yeah.

You're a girl on the internet who plays game, what do you expect? You need to learn to deal with it. No reason for you to apply for MOD if you can't handle people or if you let your emotions get in the way of your work as a MOD. If you want you can add me and I'll play minigames sometime, I never tried that so yeah.

Maybe you can't read but everything I put in that quote was past tense, and I even said it was months ago.