Sign in to follow this  
Jilldrone

3 Different Members, basic junk

This link shows SGTBLU talking over me while im trying to warden, none of the demos record my own mic, if possible please tell me how for future stuff.

Told him to stfu cause I was trying to warden several times, he did eventually. Then gave me warning about disrespect ect.

Demo for that here: MediaFire

Maasie claims I freekilled him here, but as you can see he clearly runs off like a derp and pays for it. Hadnt been 15secs and I also called warden before that 15secs and told them to freeze ect. He died before that, but the 15sec rule was still in effect for old warden.

Next round he claimed I freekilled him ect ect.

Demo for that here: MediaFire

McKenzie orders me to drop my weapon while I am still in cell and the doors never opened. I would of obeyed the order if I was out side the cell or not following orders after the cell doors had opened. But I take a step out and he didnt say it again after the doors had opened. Now I dont know for sure if thats allowed or not, thats why Im posting it. Please advise on it, thanks!

Demo of it here: MediaFire

As for the section this is placed in, I thought this might be the best, but please advise. I deal with alot of xg members not knowing the motd and its annoying having to first tell them they did something wrong, explain it to them, then be told by them im wrong ect ect. So I will attempt to just post all the crap from now on and get a clear answer from hopefully someone who has read the motd and has some sort of power.

These above 3 are not prime examples of reading motd, but just half a day of minor junk that happened. An example yesterday was a mod telling everyone gun check and afk freeze are not the same, then another mod calling me a derp for asking about the differences... thinking I was trying to be a smartass, when i was just trying to figure out the exact rules in reality. That same mod then slayed me today when he didnt hear orders right, then said sorry to me. Which is fine and I accepted. But as the story you just read explains a string of events can become annoying...

Well when you were ordered to drop the pistol im sure he gave u a certain time to do so and The order to drop a gun that came from a ct can probably override the rule of no incell order.

Wow is sarcasm not aloud?

Plus you could hear the sarcasm in my voice.

Oh and you called me ♥♥♥♥tard or something like 10 times.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

+1 to get rid of SGTBLU. He is constantly a ♥♥♥♥, he's a complete troll and he also just tried blackmailing me.

When have I ever black mailed you? I took a pic of u telling me I was gunna get banned for you freekilling a "Friend" BUT coincidentally my network was ddos. So yea.

-1 on sgt blu and lissa i can easily get a ban protest on your troll so dont do anything rude like that

================EDIT==============

I dont even think non members can member protest on other members and specially mods.

+1 to get rid of SGTBLU. He is constantly a ♥♥♥♥, he's a complete troll and he also just tried blackmailing me.

-1 He's a troll? And as for Blackmailing you, i highly doudt it.

-1 on sgt blu and lissa i can easily get a ban protest on your troll so dont do anything rude like that

================EDIT==============

I dont even think non members can member protest on other members and specially mods.

ofc they can

Im not Plus or minusing anyone, but SGTBLU I don't hate you, but I've been hearing loads of ♥♥♥♥ about you....like bragging about getting mod, and all that stuff, but I've never seen it, so umm yeah.... might wanna stop ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ people off before you end up like johnnymcg....

Im not Plus or minusing anyone, but SGTBLU I don't hate you, but I've been hearing loads of ♥♥♥♥ about you....like bragging about getting mod, and all that stuff, but I've never seen it, so umm yeah.... might wanna stop ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ people off before you end up like johnnymcg....

1st never bragged about mod I don't know who told you but he/she probably has something against me. And 2nd I don't troll, If I do whoever I'm trolling has trolled me first. And I know I have people saying loads of ♥♥♥♥ about me behind my back, I caught Lissa and Unique talking ♥♥♥♥ about me. Hell I even haz screen shots.

I was there at the time lissa and unique were "talking <3<3<3<3 about sgtblu" and I will explain the story. Sound fair?

Me, Unique, lissa, and sgtblu were playing 2v2 on the Pub server. I suppose lissa and sgtblu have had issues in the past, because they were generally snappy at each other the entire time. Lissa continues to say "yo yo yo sgtblu yo mic quality is pretty dank in a bad way man u needa get new shits to make up for that shits" (I'm paraphrasing). She only tells him to get a new microphone because she can not understand what he was trying to say. Sgtblu says "at least i'm not a man pretending to be a girl....you're such a troll"

Once this is said, lissa goes insane. I will admit that she went a bit out of hand, but only trying to defend herself. She starts saying "♥♥♥♥ you blah blah blah you're always such a ♥♥♥♥ to me what's wrong with you" (paraphrasing). They go back and forth about lissa being a man, and sgtblu being a troll. They both threaten each other with records of the incident and harassment, whether it be screenshots or a demo.

LISSA REALIZED WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS IMMATURE AND SHE CUT IT OUT. SHE FULLY STOPPED WITH ALL OF THE NAME-CALLING AND SNIPPY SNAPPY. Sgtblu continues though, even though after being told by me and Unique to stop. He continuously calls lissa a troll, bringing it up at random times. I finally say "seriously sgtblu just leave. you're being a superdbagloserface" He leaves, and after a minute rejoins under the name "Cow ^_^". In private admin chat, he told me to ask about what lissa and unique thought of him. Thinking it was duckii asking me to do this (being called in by sgtblu) I go ahead and do it. ME, unique, and lissa are all recalling that sgtblu was being a really big jerk. They were not really talking behind is back, but rather in his ear while he was just looking the other way. Sgtblue comes out of hiding and continues on with "♥♥♥♥ you i've got proof now blah blah blah cya" and leaves.

Overall, Lissa and Sgtblu both started the fight. Neither one of them is to blame alone on beginning it. Although, Lissa realized half-way through that it was stupid and stops. Sgtblu was being very immature and kept going, which included being rude and saying he had proof. I think sgtblue is more to blame here than lissa. ask them two, yo.

P.S. : Sorry, rushed through typing it because it's midnight and I have school in 7 hours. Spelling/grammar/composition may not be the best. Stay classy.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

bt dubs homies unique had no part in it other than saying "yeah man that was kind of rude" (paraphrasing)

Pretty much what Colour said + I remember you saying this before you left "And to Unique (because he was insulting Lissa before he said this), Here's my middle finger" or something like that.