Sign in to follow this  
Ribbit

Hai (:

I guess I can't just put "Hai", since pappi yelled at me for wanting to do that, so I guess i'll just say Hello! And I usually play TF2/CS:S I want to play minecraft (i'm horrible at it) but i unno' how i'm supposed to be whitelisted or w/e :D (too lazy to check if there actually is a thread on it :3) Sooo, Yah! Hi! :D

hey, im serbian, im div leader for css along with billy mays, and herpes. the div leaders and silence are still working on the minecraft server, so thats prob why its whitelist only, however, it might be open to the public cause he posted an announcement earlier. also since u play on surf, vote on this poll, its basically a thread to see if ppl want rpg surf to return to rpg surf deathmatch

Bring back rpg surf deathmatch? poll

hey, im serbian, im div leader for css along with billy mays, and herpes. the div leaders and silence are still working on the minecraft server, so thats prob why its whitelist only, however, it might be open to the public cause he posted an announcement earlier. also since u play on surf, vote on this poll, its basically a thread to see if ppl want rpg surf to return to rpg surf deathmatch

Bring back rpg surf deathmatch? poll

tl;dr he bans your ♥♥♥ if you do ♥♥♥♥ wrong and shoots your head off as a rebeller in JB.

OT: I'm Maasie. Nice to meet you.

tl;dr he bans your ♥♥♥ if you do ♥♥♥♥ wrong and shoots your head off as a rebeller in JB.

OT: I'm Maasie. Nice to meet you.

Psh, I don't play jailbreak- it's the lamest gamemode/mod thing ;3 but hai!

Hello you will not see me on ANY XG SERVERS! Because steam banned me from css for no reason.

There's always a reason~ :3

Docta Docta, Gimme the News, I gotta.... Badddd caseeeeeeeeeee of lovinnn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Nice to meet you!