Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

[xG]LordAragon

Member Name: Chickenlips

Player's Name: [xG]LordAragon

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40496359

Ban Request Reason: He constantly trolls me for no reason, he always whines that I suck and that I'm a bad warden. It's just annoying having to deal with stupid people like this that have no respect for other players.

Proof: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I'm getting sick of his stupid remarks and bad trolling, people like this shouldn't be in xG.

Mk this will be dealt with, People just get mad when they dont get warden lol..

So if anyone sees Lord tell him he is to stop disrespecting or face consequences :D

Mk this will be dealt with, People just get mad when they dont get warden lol..

So if anyone sees Lord tell him he is to stop disrespecting or face consequences :D

Well it wasn't the fact that he didn't get warden, it's just that he doesn't like me and tends to insult me for no particular reason. He never calls warden, so I don't get why he has the right to critisize other people on them being warden.

i know both and Chicken WAS a troll, but I've never such ♥♥♥♥ from lord aragon :S i have to agree with Duckii warn and watch him ♥♥♥!

i know both and Chicken WAS a troll, but I've never such ♥♥♥♥ from lord aragon :S i have to agree with Duckii warn and watch him ♥♥♥!

He just trolls me because of the fact he doesn't like me. It's getting quite annoying so I do hope that admins and mods crack down on him.

The second one is an opinion, and people always ♥♥♥♥♥ about that.

That WAS my sentiment until I saw the third one. That's just sad. He's going out of his way to be a POS. TO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE CLAN. Just wow. +1

wow...usually hes an extremely cool and overall chill guy but damn...all i can say is i guess the proof is there in the pudding. Don't ban this guy though hes usually never like that, +1 though that someone needs to give him a good stern warning. maybe he just lost his cool but again, DAMN!

-1 , lord is usually really cool. everyone loses there cool sometimes... and he didnt go overboard at all. Its unecassary i agree but "♥♥♥ down ♥♥♥ down" isnt even bad?...

0 for now, he's a calm person, but the ♥♥♥ down ♥♥♥ down was a bit overboard

Yet when people say racial slurs people say "its the internet"